Groups
    EXPIRED

Does Microsoft repair zunes from uk?

Due to a problem on ebay I have obtained a zune that seems to have a problem with it's hard drive (it cannot save anything) and can only play radio and go on marketplace and listen to 30 second samples.

11 Comments

I doubt it as the product isn´t available in europe at all.
    But giving them a call won´t hurt.

Original Poster

TanyaSpace;7129358

I doubt it as the product isn´t available in europe at all.But giving … I doubt it as the product isn´t available in europe at all.But giving them a call won´t hurt.

The customer service phone number isn't open on sundays...:x

Right...gotta wait til tomorrow then I guess
    :-)

Original Poster

Cheers, for trying to help though. Worst comes to worst I can list it as broken on ebay (I guess no one here wants an mp3 player with an 80gig hard drive that can't save files)

Yeah. How come you got a defective one in the first place?
    Wouldn´t the seller take it back?

Original Poster

The seller said "new" but it wasn't, it came broken and he give me a full refund without having to send it back. Just to include pictures for usps claim (because it was a hard drive failure it looks like it was damaged in transit)

Oh I see
    Well at least you didn´t lose any money.

Original Poster

Yeah. I am weakening though for a high capacity mp3 player (if I cannot get the zune repaired I am probably going to buy a cowon mp3 player)

I had Ipod´s since 2004...(bought an old U2 ipod back then and since about may this year I had an ipod touch)
    Always wanted one of the new Zunes (as I really like what MS do) but with no real support over here I didn´t
    wanna take the risk to be honest.
    If they do fix it for you, let me know.
    Might get a Zune after all in the future then

Original Poster

TanyaSpace;7129743

I had Ipod´s since 2004...(bought an old U2 ipod back then and since … I had Ipod´s since 2004...(bought an old U2 ipod back then and since about may this year I had an ipod touch)Always wanted one of the new Zunes (as I really like what MS do) but with no real support over here I didn´twanna take the risk to be honest.If they do fix it for you, let me know.Might get a Zune after all in the future then:)

I know, I decided to take the risk :oops:. I don't want to go ipod route.....I really don't.

Admin

closed for now you can relist 7 days from now

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767443
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047180
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691421
    4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941353

See more discussions