Groups

Does my laser need cleaning?

My cd player in my car has stoped reading mp3 cds. It will still play normal cds.

If you guys recon it does need cleaning which is best product to use?

I have a Vectra and the unit is a CD70 if that makes any difference.

I still use Verbatin CD-R discs and use Nero like I always have.

Thanks in advance

Manj_007

3 Comments

Banned

you can get a special laser lens cleaner cd (maplins, ebay etc) and worth a try

but it may be the batch of cd-rs have changed and the cd player doesnt like it

have you tried some of the mp3 discs you used to use and had no troubles with ? and have you tried the ones you cannot get to work now on another music system that can play mp3s ?

Original Poster

jubbyme;8480831

you can get a special laser lens cleaner cd (maplins, ebay etc) and worth … you can get a special laser lens cleaner cd (maplins, ebay etc) and worth a trybut it may be the batch of cd-rs have changed and the cd player doesnt like it

i'll check ebay for a lens cleaner, i had some sony cds in the house, tried that and no luck either :x

dontasciime;8480915

have you tried some of the mp3 discs you used to use and had no troubles … have you tried some of the mp3 discs you used to use and had no troubles with ? and have you tried the ones you cannot get to work now on another music system that can play mp3s ?

Yeah tried both the old and new mp3 cds in my other car and they work fine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2024
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1932
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
      4. love affairs1756

See more discussions