Groups

Does ne1 else hate Jordans lips ????

Katie Price, Jordan who ever. Why oh why has she had her lips done. Makes her look ugly !!

40 Comments

I wouldn't say that's the only thing she's done to ruin her looks...

nah just her....i think this is a ploy...planned for a big xmas reunion..OK spread etc etc

she looks haggard!

Makes her look ugly... she always was tbh.

Cant stand the woman, not just coz of the hype that surrounds her, but her whole persona sucks bigtime.

Now she looks even more like a fish !

Banned

Couldn't see them properly - Dane Bowers's toe was in the way.

the last time she was in there she was swimming under water with crocs like lara croft...now she is hyperventilating at the sight of a paddling pool

Original Poster

Well I thought I was in for some slack, It seems I am not on my own. Thankgod.:thumbsup:

Which pair?

Original Poster

lorsmanic;6933086

the last time she was in there she was swimming under water with crocs … the last time she was in there she was swimming under water with crocs like lara croft...now she is hyperventilating at the sight of a paddling pool

I have noticed that, maybe Peter Andre have tried to drown her at some time. Wish he had succeeded:)

FilthAndFurry;6933069

Couldn't see them properly - Dane Bowers's toe was in the way.

:thumbsup: :w00t:

Tanya;6933102

I have noticed that, maybe Peter Andre have tried to drown her at some … I have noticed that, maybe Peter Andre have tried to drown her at some time. Wish he had succeeded:)

she was brill the last time...scared of nothing...now its oooh i have a cockroach(said roach) in my top....i must whip it off and jump around...this was obviously damage control...get our sympathy at vulnerable katie...failed...im putting money on pete appearing when she leaves at the bridge asking her back...they are soooo fame hungry

dus ne1 else h8 ppl tht tlk like this?

apparently she wants "closure" you wouldn't know that if she hadn't mentioned it at least 10 times in the first ep she was in !!!!

she needs to lay off the botox though....

what about disliking everything about her?

Banned

Adam2050;6933207

I do too :thumbsup:

She's a dog.

But she has cat lips, looks like the top of a cats mouth, puffed out without (noticeable) whiskers.

Adam2050;6933207

That too.

Which lips we talking about here?

Katie looked not bad before her surgery.....................................but OMG she looks so much better afterwards...................but must agree with OP , something not right with her lips

[IMG]i789.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1258585161[/IMG]
    [IMG]i789.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1258585197[/IMG]

It looks like she cant close her mouth :thinking: she's such a faker in them bush tucker trials :roll:

Original Poster

DragonChris;6933224

She's a dog.But she has cat lips, looks like the top of a cats mouth, … She's a dog.But she has cat lips, looks like the top of a cats mouth, puffed out without (noticeable) whiskers.

That is a brill way of discribing her. I will never look at my cats the same again,:roll:

niggit;6933236

Which lips we talking about here?

The ones that gape open Oh hang on i think they all do :w00t:

The poor woman has a trout pout.

Get over it.

She's to be pitied rather than mocked.

I can't believe I'm sticking up for her, but folks. . . .

Get a life!

I hate the way she licks the bottom left part of her mouth all the time, watch her when she talks, she pokes her tongue out all the time - drives me nuts!

Original Poster

bossyboots;6933238

Katie looked not bad before her … Katie looked not bad before her surgery.....................................but OMG she looks so much better afterwards...................but must agree with OP , something not right with her lips[IMG]http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy171/bossybootsmgt/KatiePrice460.jpg?t=1258585161[/IMG][IMG]http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy171/bossybootsmgt/pb.jpg?t=1258585197[/IMG]

Hilarious....... Michael Jackson wanted to look like Liz Taylor, now I know who Katie wants to look like...:-D

renown;6933265

The ones that gape open Oh hang on i think they all do :w00t:

:lol::lol: here in Glasgow we refer to that sort of thing as a bucket f***y lol

edited that there as swear filter didnt kick in lol

cannyscot;6933282

The poor woman has a trout pout.Get over it.She's to be pitied rather … The poor woman has a trout pout.Get over it.She's to be pitied rather than mocked.I can't believe I'm sticking up for her, but folks. . . .Get a life!

Who's talking about her but anyway :whistling:

bossyboots;6933292

:lol::lol: here in Glasgow we refer to that sort of thing as a bucket … :lol::lol: here in Glasgow we refer to that sort of thing as a bucket f***y loledited that there as swear filter didnt kick in lol

Clowns pocket

bossyboots;6933292

:lol::lol: here in Glasgow we refer to that sort of thing as a bucket … :lol::lol: here in Glasgow we refer to that sort of thing as a bucket f***y loledited that there as swear filter didnt kick in lol

Is That a particular breed of woman then :whistling:

Tanya;6933290

Hilarious....... Michael Jackson wanted to look like Liz Taylor, now I … Hilarious....... Michael Jackson wanted to look like Liz Taylor, now I know who Katie wants to look like...:-D

......yeah so do I .................Jackie Stallone............and boy oh boy she is sure on her way..........

[IMG]i789.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1258585738[/IMG]

Or Mickey Rourke - they all look strangely similar dont they:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_dE9ZVVetIV4/SWsxYQ5-KaI/AAAAAAAAAV0/tOQcXvxsMnY/s400/Mickey+Rourke+Plastic+Surgery.jpg

yeah ur right they all look very alike and so so near to looking like theeee original mrs plastic

[IMG]i789.photobucket.com/alb…jpg?t=1258587017[/IMG]

Banned

BabySmurfette;6933288

I hate the way she licks the bottom left part of her mouth all the time, … I hate the way she licks the bottom left part of her mouth all the time, watch her when she talks, she pokes her tongue out all the time - drives me nuts!

Nick griffin does this a lot too.

Him and her both tell a lot lies:-

Liars feel a sense of dryness around their lips, causing them to drink more liquids or lick their lips compulsively.

I guess they all have the same thing in common:
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2154/2283051978_668611f9d2.jpg
    http://www.spawn.com/toys/movies/mm2/chucky/images/mm2_chucky_photo_02_dp.jpg
    Though I have to admit, chucky's missus is more appealing than katie price! lol.
    "anyone got any rubber?" :whistling:

Tanya;6933092

Well I thought I was in for some slack, It seems I am not on my own. … Well I thought I was in for some slack, It seems I am not on my own. Thankgod.:thumbsup:

Funny you should mention that...So did Dwight York, Peter Andre, Dane Bowers, the man behind the cigarette counter at Tescos.......

Maybe that's why Kim keeps calling Katie "ducky" cos she looks like Daffy :-D

emhaslam;6933167

dus ne1 else h8 ppl tht tlk like this?

defo

lorsmanic;6933117

she was brill the last time...scared of nothing...now its oooh i have a … she was brill the last time...scared of nothing...now its oooh i have a cockroach(said roach) in my top....i must whip it off and jump around...this was obviously damage control...get our sympathy at vulnerable katie...failed...im putting money on pete appearing when she leaves at the bridge asking her back...they are soooo fame hungry

exactly
    the girl is full of crap,she had no fears last time now she has these false panic attacks etc,she is so false!
    and the other day she was talking to gino saying she never farts or burps in public but im sure she used to on her show!
    she is trying her best to win people over by acting vunerable but its not working,i loved it when kim told her what she thought of her last night
    and twice last night she took her top of after the trials and started jumping around,i cant stand the girl :x

i think when trhese people get their mouths done they look like a cat for some reason

thedish;6933314

Clowns pocket

Wizards sleeve.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1430
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3421239
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846328
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6611262

See more discussions