Groups

Does Nokia 6500 work with TomTom Go

Wandered if anyone knew if a Nokia 6500 would work with a TomTom Go (Any version) mainly for handsfree? My BF's dad wants to buy it but can't find any confirmation that it works...

5 Comments

I used to sell TomTom for mobile phones. The phone you mention is a Series 40 3rd edition and I don't know that TomTom any version will work with this phone. The TomTom website doesn't even recognise the model of phone either.

Original Poster

kyalion;1472579

I used to sell TomTom for mobile phones. The phone you mention is a … I used to sell TomTom for mobile phones. The phone you mention is a Series 40 3rd edition and I don't know that TomTom any version will work with this phone. The TomTom website doesn't even recognise the model of phone either.

So if another Series 40 phone worked on TomTom, then surely this one would? :-D

Just re-read your original post, and as long as both have Bluetooth you'll just need to pair them up and away you go !!

dudeness;1472592

So if another Series 40 phone worked on TomTom, then surely this one … So if another Series 40 phone worked on TomTom, then surely this one would? :-D

No. What I meant, but worded wrongl, was that to my knowledge Series 40 3rd edition phones do not work with TomTom.

Original Poster

Many thanx for you advice. Have informed him already it would prob work, but he wanted confirmation.

You're a star:-D:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions