Groups

Does Orange allow 07744 calls ?

Hi guys

Does Orange allow 07744 calls (on contract phones) for Free international calls ?

10 Comments

I can't see why not edi, but you might want to check out their T&C's on the website

Original Poster

Cant find the thingy emasu

O2 allowed 07744 calls until mid last year...

edi

Cant find the thingy emasu :)O2 allowed 07744 calls until mid last year...

According to their website:
    "Orange & T-Mobile (and some other networks) allow you to dial 07744 numbers in inclusive minutes. These numbers can put your call through to many international destinations."

Original Poster

emasu

According to their website:"Orange & T-Mobile (and some other networks) … According to their website:"Orange & T-Mobile (and some other networks) allow you to dial 07744 numbers in inclusive minutes. These numbers can put your call through to many international destinations."

Which website is that emasu ?

I did find this info @ many 07744 call providers but wish to confirm this. Thanks.

edi

Which website is that emasu ?I did find this info @ many 07744 call … Which website is that emasu ?I did find this info @ many 07744 call providers but wish to confirm this. Thanks.

07744.org.uk/ :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks emasu

Willing to hear from any users here...

Yes Edi. You Can Use The O7744 Numbers With Your Orange Card. I Uuse It All The Time Not Been Charged .

Yea i use Yourcall on 07744 200 007 to call Turkey all the time on Orange, I havent been charged once yet.

yourcallworld quotes an 07755 number to use from your inclusive allowance 24/7 but not an 07744

see here as an example:

yourcallworld.com/cal…mas

hth

no just yourcall not yourcall world
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764154
      2. Any PS4 News Here29213612
      3. The great big HUKD Nintendo thread3335655
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?2283

See more discussions