Groups

Does posting a picture in FS/FT comments count as a bump ?

Banned
    Selling something, and not sure whether I can bump again, First post is a picture and have 2 bumps, can I bump a third time ?

10 Comments

you can post a pic in the first reply. Then you can have 3 reply bumps.

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;7912991

you can post a pic in the first reply. Then you can have 3 reply bumps.:)

Thanks ;-)

what is a bump?

Original Poster Banned

miles136;7913119

what is a bump?

Just commenting on your own post, usually saying 'bump' to get it higher up on the fs/ft page. Threads are listed on a page based on how recent a comment has been made

miles136;7913119

what is a bump?

In simpler terms:

"Bump up my post"

ryman1000;7913160

Just commenting on your own post, usually saying 'bump' to get it higher … Just commenting on your own post, usually saying 'bump' to get it higher up on the fs/ft page. Threads are listed on a page based on how recent a comment has been made

Doesn't it actually just move it to the top of the FS/FT 'discussed' tab, in which case is a waste of time anyway? I, for one only browse the 'new' tab when looking at FS items.

ryman1000;7913160

Just commenting on your own post, usually saying 'bump' to get it higher … Just commenting on your own post, usually saying 'bump' to get it higher up on the fs/ft page. Threads are listed on a page based on how recent a comment has been made

thank you

If ASB is the moderator on your thread, be careful you don't answer any questions, he counts them as bumps.

moob;7915997

If ASB is the moderator on your thread, be careful you don't answer any … If ASB is the moderator on your thread, be careful you don't answer any questions, he counts them as bumps.

but if ppl make comment thaqt are wrong like on one of mine some sed they found it £1 cheaper but infact it was only 5p cheaper so i responded

i think i will be in trouble then:oops:

Banned

deek72;7913642

Doesn't it actually just move it to the top of the FS/FT 'discussed' tab, … Doesn't it actually just move it to the top of the FS/FT 'discussed' tab, in which case is a waste of time anyway? I, for one only browse the 'new' tab when looking at FS items.

but most people probably have the fsft threads on their custom list
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free JackpotJoy Plate56
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick77
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717

See more discussions