Groups

Does Primark sell maternity clothes?

Need inexpensive maternity clothes desparately but everywhere I look they're so expensive or don't have what I want...

Help!

25 Comments

I think they do, but not sure :thinking:

Try H&M they do them.

Nope primark does'nt sell them,

Original Poster

I did try H&M but they didn't have my size jeans and the pants I liked looked awful on me :-(

Asda used to do them, not sure if they still do

Dorothy Perkins?

I bought some great stuff from ebay when I was pregnant - some of it hardly worn. Then I sold it again on ebay and actually made some money :-D

Quite sure I saw some in Sainsburys, or maybe it was Tesco - can anyone confirm?

Got some nice things wickedly cheap in the Debenhams sale when I was pregnant, try there if you can

some new look stores sell maternity clothes. or just buy big sizes what idid from primark

good luck xx

debenhams.com/web…_-1
    £6.00 Debenhams - Maternity Jeans Sizes 8 - 18 left
    use code SHA1 for free delivery (theres another code on here too for another 5% off too !) + go through Quidco for 4% cashback.
    http://www.debenhams.com/images/products/xlg/20080314_103010680880_XLG.JPG

In Blue or White

Original Poster

Aww thanks ladies (I'm assuming you're all ladies...), I'll have a look at these places.

Thanks again!

Red Herring Maternaty White jeans
    debenhams.com/web…_-1
    £9.00 Limited sizes left

Original Poster

snowtiger, where did you find those jeans on the Debenhams site? When I go through your link it works but when I go through their site and choose maternity they're not there!

chocolate_lover;3211178

snowtiger, where did you find those jeans on the Debenhams site? When I … snowtiger, where did you find those jeans on the Debenhams site? When I go through your link it works but when I go through their site and choose maternity they're not there!

Click on this link and then onto the Yellow clearance logo on the Right
    debenhams.com/web…_-1

Then you will see a list on the Left & near the bottom, Maternity :-)

Original Poster

snowtiger;3211220

Click on this link and then onto the Yellow clearance logo on the … Click on this link and then onto the Yellow clearance logo on the Righthttp://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category_10001_10001_18661_-1Then you will see a list on the Left & near the bottom, Maternity :-)

ahhh, I see now! Thanks, I'm gonna get those £9 jeans!

chocolate_lover;3211253

ahhh, I see now! Thanks, I'm gonna get those £9 jeans!

Heres the link for the extra 5% off codes etc
    hotukdeals.com/ite…be/

new look does up to size 18, but depending on your shape and size lots of regular clothes are good just buy size or 2 bigger, Especially with tops buy the ones that come in under th bust and then are like a-line and flowy from there.
    Thats what i did anyway, failing that check ebay, i never bought of there but sold some stuff on there only got 2-3 quid for it but better than nothing

i think tesco does maternity now too

:)have never saw maternity clothes in primark but cheaper option is get some baggy t shirts and joggys from primark they have some nice velour dressy ones at £4.00 a pair

Original Poster

snowtiger;3211303

Heres the link for the extra 5% off codes … Heres the link for the extra 5% off codes etchttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/217005/debenhams-discount-codes-working-be/

I tried all 3 codes but none are working, so I just bought em with the free delivery code anyway.

Hiya,

Congratulations on your forthcoming baba.... they sell maternity clothing in Peacocks too x

I got all mine from peacocks.

Just saw some nice sale items on Freemans website :thumbsup:

i dont think primark do but it would be great if they did i got some stuff from peacocks but im growing rapidly now and need to get some bigger stuff think ill try some sales i really need a coat
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?33193
      2. PlayStation Hacked Again?22
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News44
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020

See more discussions