Groups

Does second class post takes ages to arrive?

Can second class post take a while to arrive?

I've read on another forum that when someone posted an item out via second class it took around 8 days to arrive! I was just wondering if this is normal as I have been waiting for an item off eBay for a while now (off someone with loads of feedback and a 100%rating) whic was posted in this manner.

14 Comments

It's not normal, it normally takes around 3 days

jackthelad;2668886

It's not normal, it normally takes around 3 days

2 working days I believe.

It's not guaranteed though.

Well I work for the POSTOFFICE and our policy, is if its 2nd class, let the women deliver it...
    Cause they do nothing else in here for us.

8 days is not normal but the post office will not declare it lost until roughly 14 days after it was posted

royal mail state 1-3 days.
    I've had it in 1, i've had it in 5, i've had it even longer.

Banned

guru_the;2668926

Well I work for the POSTOFFICE and our policy, is if its 2nd class, let … Well I work for the POSTOFFICE and our policy, is if its 2nd class, let the women deliver it...Cause they do nothing else in here for us.

Your the reason, i left the PO.

guru_the;2668926

Well I work for the POSTOFFICE and our policy, is if its 2nd class, let … Well I work for the POSTOFFICE and our policy, is if its 2nd class, let the women deliver it...Cause they do nothing else in here for us.

ha.

Second Class mail aims to deliver your letter or packet by the third working day after posting, including Saturday.

had business bank welcome pack delivered second class it was posted on the 17 July I got it Saturday 2nd August......

DLM;2668934

Your the reason, i left the PO.

You used to go out with a Tellytubby. :w00t:

Banned

Syzable;2668984

You used to go out with a Tellytubby. :w00t:

He wishes :w00t:

Banned

in my experience there is little difference between first and second class Some arrive next day and some take 3 weeks!).

Banned

csiman;2669144

in my experience there is little difference between first and second … in my experience there is little difference between first and second class Some arrive next day and some take 3 weeks!).

I know, it is a complete rip off :x

usually around 2 days I've found

Hope this helps. :-D

i got something off ebay second class and was here in 2 days
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1921
      2. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?25
      3. Samsung s8 trade in23
      4. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?22