Does Sneezing Burn Off Calories?

Found 28th Apr 2008
I guess I must of just sneezed a good 30 times which has made me incredibly hot and a little dizzy but wanted to know if I have burnt off a few calories at the same time?

Cheers
Community Updates
8 Comments
breathing burns cals so yep
Next to 0 I'm afraid, if it were higher I'd be glad I'm sneezing every 30 seconds!
:w00t: lmao

start a new fitness crase
Sneezercise
Its probably an indication of the fever that you will be having soon, the fever will burn more calories. so good luck :thumbsup:
It must use a little energy... 2-3 calories I reckon...
Teqnophile;1982774

Its probably an indication of the fever that you will be having soon, the … Its probably an indication of the fever that you will be having soon, the fever will burn more calories. so good luck :thumbsup:

Haha, im just a good sneezer probably wont sneeze for another month but when I do I dont mess about :thumbsup:

gileswendes@hotm;1982776

It must use a little energy... 2-3 calories I reckon...

I think im above average so I probably use about 7-8 calories cause I swear one of these days I may just blow my head off :w00t:
goss.man;1982798

I think im above average so I probably use about 7-8 calories cause I … I think im above average so I probably use about 7-8 calories cause I swear one of these days I may just blow my head off :w00t:

Perhaps... I don't think it's worth the hassle for a couple of calories but 30 x 8 is almost a Pot Noodle - bargain!
yeah like 0.01 cals.

27steps = 1 caliore.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants