Groups

Does sports direct stock what is on the website?

Looking to buy this bag:
    sportsdirect.com/kar…803

The delivery comes as £5 I don't mind that but if they have it in stock I can go there but how do I know if they have them?

I'm in the West Midlands so there's a fair few sports directs near me

9 Comments

Could try ringing a store and they could tell you.

SweeneyUK

Could try ringing a store and they could tell you.

That's the perfect answer.

Banned

pop in but it's very rarely they will have it in stock.

I often find items are more expensive in the store than online, so check the price , might not be worth the hassle of driving to get one

If you order it off Sport Direct eBay page then it will be £32 + £4.99 del., so only ££36.99 in total.

Link

better rucksacks out there for similar price. karrimor brand is there own brand now cheap tat.

I have often found items in-store that are on the website - latest was mens snood. Priced at £5.99 online, £7.99 in-store. Still cheaper to get it there and then rather than pay for C&C or delivery. Got to the till, price was £5.99.
    Always worth checking with someone if they are different prices in-store. Especially if it doesn't state 'web exclusive'
    Edited by: "Holte_ender" 23rd Feb

Original Poster

Just went in to my local it's on for £43, I'll order from sports direct and use the voucher

Original Poster

termite

If you order it off Sport Direct eBay page then it will be £32 + £4.99 d … If you order it off Sport Direct eBay page then it will be £32 + £4.99 del., so only ££36.99 in total.Link

Will I get the £5 voucher?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?22
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1222
      3. TechInTheBasket?610
      4. Simply games French cases?11

See more discussions