Groups

Does 'that 70's show' this still air in the UK ?

I remember this used to air on one of they comedy channels , paramount maybe? I was wondering if it still airs repeats , or are all the channels finished with it now ?

3 Comments

I've never seen it in ages, shame used to enjoy it. Was it not shown on that "teenage" channel Trouble?

It's currently only showing on 3e, which is on Sky 105 (Ireland only)
    TV GUIDE
    But the above link is handy for finding what's showing and what's not, just type the name of the program into the search box.

Original Poster

fred74

I've never seen it in ages, shame used to enjoy it. Was it not shown on … I've never seen it in ages, shame used to enjoy it. Was it not shown on that "teenage" channel Trouble?

Yeah didn't think it had been on in a while

zeroHour2

It's currently only showing on 3e, which is on Sky 105 (Ireland only)TV … It's currently only showing on 3e, which is on Sky 105 (Ireland only)TV GUIDEBut the above link is handy for finding what's showing and what's not, just type the name of the program into the search box.

Yeah I used that myself to check and that is the result I got to.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211
      3. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2235
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917265

See more discussions