Groups

does the 4211...

come with a sleeve or any kinda case?

12 Comments

I believe you have to go into the bios and change the settings to tell it to boot from dvd first before hard drive.
    Keep hitting the F2 key ( I think, it should tell you which key as it starts to boot ) until you get into the bios.

easier way, when you press the power button on the splash screen (Intel, dell...etc), press the Esc key and it should show you the boot menu and then select the dvd drive from there.

if esc doesn't work for the method above try f12

f12 is to boot from the network PXE....?

Original Poster

i done itnow thanks, gonna change title as cba to make new thread

youre just making people look daft with their replies now cluffy!
    swap with my eee pc 701 dammit!

Original Poster

donnydude;4497696

youre just making people look daft with their replies now cluffy!swap … youre just making people look daft with their replies now cluffy!swap with my eee pc 701 dammit!

had one before, need more storage really, also laptop is no longer for trade

donnydude;4497696

youre just making people look daft with their replies now cluffy!swap … youre just making people look daft with their replies now cluffy!swap with my eee pc 701 dammit!

I agree with Donny.
    If you're gonna do that then Cluffy, I won't post any more offers of help. :x
    I don't want to be made to look an idiot, especially by someone who I thought was OK. :thumbsup:
    Perhaps others will do likewise.
    You also wont get any support from people who only look at "new" threads.

donnydude;4497696

Took me a while there...

Original Poster

Jumpingphil;4499606

I agree with Donny.If you're gonna do that then Cluffy, I won't post any … I agree with Donny.If you're gonna do that then Cluffy, I won't post any more offers of help. :xI don't want to be made to look an idiot, especially by someone who I thought was OK. :thumbsup:Perhaps others will do likewise.You also wont get any support from people who only look at "new" threads.

you being serious phil?

i aint tryin to make you look like an idiot at all.

I'm only half serious.
    But I do think people maybe wouldn't be inclined to look at your post again as it is not "new" anymore.
    They may feel they've already seen it and either can't help you, or they think they already have helped you.
    So you might be missing out on potential help by doing that.

At the end of the day, you do what you want to do.
    But I do think the answers look a bit silly noe if you were to come to this post and start reading it for the first time.

I wont stay mad for long. I promise. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

point taken phil, didnt want to clog up misc with new threads is all, soory if i caused offence
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate34
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3931600
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764606
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846336

See more discussions