Does the cashback you earn on Quidco expire after a certain amount of time if unclaimed?

Found 8th Jan 2016
I've had a quidco account forever and never really used it, now I'm trying to make a conscious decision each time I shop online to use it. But ideally I'd like the money I earn to sit there and accumulate. If I do this, do I risk losing it?
Community Updates
AskCashback
5 Comments
I don't think so, if you use Quidco regularly then you're fine. Only thing that I read on the web is that its suggested you claim your money when it's accessible as you don't know when or if the cashback companies could shut down. But it's seems highly unlikely as Quidco/Topcashback are getting more popular, anything could happen though
Original Poster
caironjake

I don't think so, if you use Quidco regularly then you're fine. Only … I don't think so, if you use Quidco regularly then you're fine. Only thing that I read on the web is that its suggested you claim your money when it's accessible as you don't know when or if the cashback companies could shut down. But it's seems highly unlikely as Quidco/Topcashback are getting more popular, anything could happen though

Good advice! Thank you kindly
I think its something along the line of as long as you log in once every 6 months it stays.
Redeem with Amazon vouchers for an extra 2%. Comes via email very quickly within few days.
caironjake

I don't think so, if you use Quidco regularly then you're fine. Only … I don't think so, if you use Quidco regularly then you're fine. Only thing that I read on the web is that its suggested you claim your money when it's accessible as you don't know when or if the cashback companies could shut down. But it's seems highly unlikely as Quidco/Topcashback are getting more popular, anything could happen though

This^, But I guess banks can also close down too etc.! Our money is never really safe lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants