Groups

Does the Chromecast Ultra Power through TV?

Looking to buy one, I don't have 4K TV but wanna buy this one because from what I read its faster, and something I would assume it will have more longevity if I end up getting 4k, however will you be able to power through a usb slot like the v2 of chromecast?

5 Comments

No through urgent radiator

According to this, it needs to be plugged into a power supply now: techradar.com/rev…tra

Original Poster

bobdylan

According to this, it needs to be plugged into a power supply now: … According to this, it needs to be plugged into a power supply now: http://www.techradar.com/reviews/chromecast-ultra

ahh thanks, that seems silly I thought the whole point of it was so it can be tucked behind, surely they can make the end of power supply a usb so people have option -.-, looks like ill buy the original thanks guys

Creatish

ahh thanks, that seems silly I thought the whole point of it was so it … ahh thanks, that seems silly I thought the whole point of it was so it can be tucked behind, surely they can make the end of power supply a usb so people have option -.-, looks like ill buy the original thanks guys

I've got a gen2 I was looking to sell shortly if you're interested? All boxed and hardly used, £20?

Original Poster

bobdylan

I've got a gen2 I was looking to sell shortly if you're interested? All … I've got a gen2 I was looking to sell shortly if you're interested? All boxed and hardly used, £20?

thats okay got some love2shop voucher i wanna use at argos
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047134
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.811
      3. What would be HELL to you?2839
      4. Driving without wing mirror?legal?1923

See more discussions