Does the hot weather make you hot tempered?

Went to the local kfc earlier,everyone had the same idea,the drive thru queue was so long it backed up to the roundabout,as my lad was with me we parked up in there and he went in to order a takeaway,whilst waiting (was completely blocked in by the drive thru queue) a guy in the parking space next to me politely asked a car with 4 soldiers in it to back up so he could get out,they refused and became most abusive towards him,he then got out of his car and the driver soldier swung a punch and missed and then the blocked in driver swung him a punch which resulted in a tustle in the car park!

All this over backing up it seems absolutely crazy,is it the hot weather that sends people crazy?

15 Comments

I'm just hot, whatever the weather.

Banned

im a bad tempred bitch normally, so no change for me

Original Poster

sassie;2598814

awww sass lol

I wish we had some hot weather here so I could answer the question :roll:

:oops:

sassie;2598814

Banned

raptorcigs;2598857

:oops:

and yes you, what you doing with the same avvy as me:?

These kind of people really annoy me!! When im alone I wouldnt mind taking out my tyre wrench and show them, but when with family they should respect you and think twice!!!! if he in the way the MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you had thought at the time (hindsight - always 20/20 :P ) you could of taken the registration and reported to the nearest MOD/Army/Navy/RAF camp. Disruption like this outside of the gates is taken very seriously and would probably have been dealt with to all those involved satisfaction

BFM

sassie;2598860

and yes you, what you doing with the same avvy as me:?

im hiding at the back of you

its not the heat that gets me in a really bad mood its lack of sleep - the language i use when someone tries to wake me up early

Original Poster

BurningFeetMan;2598895

If you had thought at the time (hindsight - always 20/20 :P ) you could … If you had thought at the time (hindsight - always 20/20 :P ) you could of taken the registration and reported to the nearest MOD/Army/Navy/RAF camp. Disruption like this outside of the gates is taken very seriously and would probably have been dealt with to all those involved satisfaction :)BFM

gone one better then that and took a clip on my mobile,knew something was going to kick off the moment they refused to back up:thumbsup:,my bro in law is in the army so have blue toothed it to him and he will pass it on,they were all in uniform too tut tut tut

BurningFeetMan;2598895

If you had thought at the time (hindsight - always 20/20 :P ) you could … If you had thought at the time (hindsight - always 20/20 :P ) you could of taken the registration and reported to the nearest MOD/Army/Navy/RAF camp. Disruption like this outside of the gates is taken very seriously and would probably have been dealt with to all those involved satisfaction :)BFM

Spot on! just asked OH about this and he said exactly the same thing. Shocking behaviour and certainly NOT tolerated in/outside the gates. If there are any camps near there, it would be worth giving them a ring. As long as you know the model/colour of the said car, it wouldn't be to difficult for them to trace :thumbsup:

Mardyass;2598924

gone one better then that and took a clip on my mobile,knew something was … gone one better then that and took a clip on my mobile,knew something was going to kick off the moment they refused to back up:thumbsup:,my bro in law is in the army so have blue toothed it to him and he will pass it on,they were all in uniform too tut tut tut

OOOPS :oops: too slow (busy with the kids) just read that :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Theres a few camps around here but bro in law knows 2 of the guys involved so will pass on the clip/info to whoever he has to,feel sorry for the kids that were in the place at the time that would of witnessed it

Mardyass;2599044

Theres a few camps around here but bro in law knows 2 of the guys … Theres a few camps around here but bro in law knows 2 of the guys involved so will pass on the clip/info to whoever he has to,feel sorry for the kids that were in the place at the time that would of witnessed it

Yup, totally unacceptable, especially in front of kids. I hope they get everything they deserve.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1850
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923

See more discussions