Does the Huawei P20 pro come with a pre-installed screen protector?

Found 9th Apr
And is it tempered glass if so? Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
most likely plastic if soo
It does but it's plastic and mine is scratched in less than a week.
Isn't it the latest gorilla glass? I just used the liquid protection on Nexus 6P - no scratches in over two years use, and it's only GG3.
Yup, plastic pre-installed screen protector. Mine is still in good condition
Plastic and I wish I left mine on, I've tried 4 glass ones and all are rubbish
Just to update, the spigen glass screen protector is amazing.
you_gotta_be_kidding4th Sep

Just to update, the spigen glass screen protector is amazing.

Do you have any pictures of the fit as I'm struggling to find a decent screen protector for mine and haven't seen great reviews for any, inluding spigen...
luke98002 h, 6 m ago

Do you have any pictures of the fit as I'm struggling to find a decent …Do you have any pictures of the fit as I'm struggling to find a decent screen protector for mine and haven't seen great reviews for any, inluding spigen...

I can take some but trust me, the Spigen one of legit. From looking at the reviews I doubt the bad one are genuine, I can't see how, it's far superior to all the others. Buy it and trust me!
you_gotta_be_kidding23rd Sep

I can take some but trust me, the Spigen one of legit. From looking at the …I can take some but trust me, the Spigen one of legit. From looking at the reviews I doubt the bad one are genuine, I can't see how, it's far superior to all the others. Buy it and trust me!

Very late to the party, but how does it affect cases? I.e. does the case pull it up at the edges
feeder161 m ago

Very late to the party, but how does it affect cases? I.e. does the case …Very late to the party, but how does it affect cases? I.e. does the case pull it up at the edges

Nope, my case fits perfect
you_gotta_be_kidding1 m ago

Nope, my case fits perfect

Will have another look at the pre installed one, but may get one of these if it's better. The tempered one I had on my honor mobile, saved the screen many times
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants