EXPIRED

Does the original Apple iPhone (2G EDGE Version) Have a 3.5mm headphone jack? - Rep added for help

Does the original Apple iPhone (2G EDGE Version) Have a 3.5mm headphone jack?

Confused as seen many people selling them with 3.5mm adaptors yet gsmarena show its got a 3.5mm jack, Are their different versions etc? Please clarify

REP ADDED FOR HELP

GSM ARENA
gsmarena.com/app…php
SOUND Alert types Vibration; Downloadable polyphonic, MP3 ringtones
Speakerphone Yes
- 3.5 mm headset jack

16 Comments

Banned

yes but its recessed.

need an adaptor for non apple headphones on a 2g

Not realy ^^, Alot of manufactures make a longer type of ending. Its the older styled earphones which wont fit.

Original Poster

vibeone;6058671

yes but its recessed.

recessed meaning?

bilalbilal;6058704

recessed meaning?

Not all earphones will fit but alot of manufactures changed there ways how they make em now.

The actual jack on the headphone needs to be narrower on the headphones as the headphone socket is not flush with the iphone.

If that makes sense.

There are headphones available that do fit. i did have a pair of Sony ones from Play

Original Poster

MarzBarz;6058718

Not all earphones will fit but alot of manufactures changed there ways … Not all earphones will fit but alot of manufactures changed there ways how they make em now.

meaning the newer ones dont fit?

Original Poster

Afroman_nac;6058720

The actual jack on the headphone needs to be narrower on the headphones … The actual jack on the headphone needs to be narrower on the headphones as the headphone socket is not flush with the iphone.If that makes sense. :)There are headphones available that do fit. i did have a pair of Sony ones from Play

nope it doesnt make sense....:oops:

I have an 2.5 jack headphone with mic (4 bar) would sell it if you after one.
Will call back in this link later anyhow.

Banned

bilalbilal;6058704

recessed meaning?

um... recessed is recessed?

Its not flush with the edge of the phone... its set back from.. .etc etc

guru_the;6058882

I have an 2.5 jack headphone with mic (4 bar) would sell it if you after … I have an 2.5 jack headphone with mic (4 bar) would sell it if you after one.Will call back in this link later anyhow.

iPhone uses 3.5 jack.

Original Poster

guru_the;6058882

I have an 2.5 jack headphone with mic (4 bar) would sell it if you after … I have an 2.5 jack headphone with mic (4 bar) would sell it if you after one.Will call back in this link later anyhow.

This isnt a FS/T thread - I wish i could give negative rep :viking:

bilalbilal;6059779

This isnt a FS/T thread - I wish i could give negative rep :viking:

You can. :whistling:

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6059896

You can. :whistling:

Just did Google.... :whistling:

Did the site bear any similarity to my username?

mod

closed at op request

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …206573
  2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32160
  3. Your dream gaming set up?2048
  4. Best advert ever to be seen.23

See more discussions