Groups

Does the Samsung Tocco S5230 Lite come with a pen/stylus?

Thinking about getting a touch screen phone for my dad that comes with a stylus/pen. Does anybody know if this phone does and if there is a slot to put it away like the Nintendo DS has? If not does anybody know of a phone that has this?
    Thanks

8 Comments

No..not this phone, but lg cookie does.

The nokia 5800 has a stylus that slots into the side.

I have a samsung tocco and think it would be miles better if it came with a stylus (it wont work with a stylus false stop). The Nokia 5800 mentioned above is a great phone.

Original Poster

Thanks guys, gutted the 5800 is a bit out of my price range. Any other phones that come with a stylus?
    Thanks

beverley1403;7095893

Thanks guys, gutted the 5800 is a bit out of my price range. Any other … Thanks guys, gutted the 5800 is a bit out of my price range. Any other phones that come with a stylus?Thanks

hotukdeals.com/ite…top

Good deal for the nokia 5800.... :thumbsup:

Edit: expired now, oh well.

JaYy_dOg;7095579

No..not this phone, but lg cookie does.

Dont know much about this phone but tesco's doing it for £60

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

Original Poster

ChipSticks;7096701

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/545848/nokia-5800-for-107-including-10-topGood deal for the nokia 5800.... :thumbsup:Edit: expired now, oh well.

I ordered it with about 5 mins to go. It was a complete impulse buy and I've now got to work out how to unlock it and convince my brother to go in on it with me for my dads Christmas present!
    Part of me is hoping my dad can't get on with it and I'll get to keep it for myself:whistling:
    Thanks for all the help guys.:thumbsup:

its a great phone he'll love it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions