Expired

Does the Super Slim PS3 come with the blue screw or the caddy?

Found 25th Jul 2014
Am just wondering if the super slim 12gb ps3 comes with the blue screw? Or would that have come with the caddy? My partner installed a hard drive to the ps3 so I didn't really look at it or the caddy, someone's coming to buy the console without caddy/HDD and I'm not sure if I need to leave the blue screw in or leave it with the caddy? I think it's the latter but I'm not 100% sure and my partners not at home so can't ask.

1. Ask
  2. Screws
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Screws
2 Comments

Had just youtube a hdd replacement video.
The 12gig machine has no hdd in it, or no caddy, so no screws are included on the machine. It's all packaged along with the caddy from the looks off it.

How To Upgrade Hard Drive on PS3 Super Slim (12GB…: youtu.be/qKG…C2I

Original Poster

kos1c

Had just youtube a hdd replacement video. The 12gig machine has no hdd in … Had just youtube a hdd replacement video. The 12gig machine has no hdd in it, or no caddy, so no screws are included on the machine. It's all packaged along with the caddy from the looks off it. How To Upgrade Hard Drive on PS3 Super Slim (12GB…: http://youtu.be/qKGV6H_NC2I

Thanks.
I just kept finding 500GB consoles which were having the HDD upgraded and the one 12GB one I found, wasn't clear :S. Think it's because I was in a tiz and trying to get the console deactivated with 3 accounts and restored (while doing several other things) and bleh. But as per Gumtree etiquette they never showed anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage22
    2. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?33
    3. heart rate monitor fitness watch59
    4. Best renewal with sky after last offer88

See more discussions