Groups
    EXPIRED

Does the word 'paste' sound like 'paced'?

Just a random question.

19 Comments

no

/thread

expired.

Yes, also how did you find flashing your 360.

Bet I'm not the only one saying both words out loud!

Yes exactly the same !

depends if you have a speech impediment

Get Microsoft Sam (or whatever it is now) to say both and you will have your answer

black gerbil1;3884687

no /threadexpired.

Sad git - only cos urs got expired!

they do sound the same. lool. exactly the same when i sit here like a numpty saying them out loud.

Original Poster

Hey, damn you BG1 for expiring this! lol

I didn't really expire it , I knew if I said it someone else would stupidly (serious)

lets hope they get a suspension.

inb4 accusations of me trying to get members suspended

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3884754

I didn't really expire it , I knew if I said it someone else would … I didn't really expire it , I knew if I said it someone else would stupidly (serious) lets hope they get a suspension.

The boy who cried wolf.

You got the powah!

MANJ_007;3884716

Sad git - only cos urs got expired!

seng, no need for that attack either.

Banned

you need to find the thread someone posted about a month ago with a full thing to try and read correctly which different sounding words etc

Banned

similar but not the same

say each one slowly and properly and PASTE ends with a distinctive T sound whereas PACED ends with a D

Original Poster

How about SPECIFIC and PACIFIC?

Eh? No they're totally different lol

Banned

Abvance;3885022

How about SPECIFIC and PACIFIC?

:w00t::thinking:

Original Poster

I know they're different but I sometimes hear people say pacificly instead of specifically!

Abvance;3885585

I know they're different but I sometimes hear people say pacificly … I know they're different but I sometimes hear people say pacificly instead of specifically!

Then they're obviously not getting their medication and what the hell are you doing out of your padded room?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3711437
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151
      3. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX11
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764604

See more discussions