Groups

Does the xbox 360 arcade come with a hdmi cable

Looking to get the 360 arcade to use with my hdtv
    But does anyone know if it comes with an hdmi cable or will i have to buy one
    If so is this decent and compatable
    play.com/Ele…tml

8 Comments

Comes with HDMI port and HDMI cable sold separately, comes with normal AV scart socket.

That cable is perfect.

HDMI is digital, so it doesn't matter what HDMI cable you get (£100 or 99p), both will work & the picture quality will be identical

Is there a quality difference between an HDMI cable and the component cable that comes with it??

Original Poster

GMC1001;1639796

Is there a quality difference between an HDMI cable and the component … Is there a quality difference between an HDMI cable and the component cable that comes with it??

i think a little

E.g componant wont output full surround sound - as its analogue

whereas hdmi is digital connection and gives full sounds

Original Poster

Also which drive does the 360arcade have as my last 2 360 had the rubbish drives that were really loud etc

Arcades have the ben q ones??

Also do the arcades have the new 65mm chips

yea the new arcades have the falcon core chipset and lower power supply (175w i think) so will be alot quieter

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;1640241

yea the new arcades have the falcon core chipset and lower power supply … yea the new arcades have the falcon core chipset and lower power supply (175w i think) so will be alot quieter

Sweet - hopefully it wont be 3rd time unlucky as i miss playing my 360 :-(

dandoc2;1640227

Arcades have the ben q ones??

Not all arcades have the benQ, some have the Hitachi.
    As for the falcon some say its near silent, some say its just as loud as previous xboxs
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285997
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416814130
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523460
      4. What is there free to do in your town?611

See more discussions