Groups

does the xbox360 drive have grey wires :|

i looked into my xbox360 last night, and saw grey wires, but its dark so think they migyht be white

so does they xbox have grey wires or is my drive definately a benq

16 Comments

Best way is to open her up.

It doesn't really matter anyways now, since all the drives can be modified

Does the DVD tray match that of a Benq/Liteon ?

Original Poster

yeah it does, it matches the pic of the benq tray ............... i might have to sell my xbox so seeing what drive it is

Xb0xGuru;3979959

It doesn't really matter anyways now, since all the drives can be … It doesn't really matter anyways now, since all the drives can be modified :)Does the DVD tray match that of a Benq/Liteon ?

True with iXtreme 1.5, but maybe he doesn't want to mod his xbox.

Abvance;3979987

True with iXtreme 1.5, but maybe he doesn't want to mod his xbox.

Why else would he want to know...?

faevilangel;3979971

yeah it does, it matches the pic of the benq tray ............... i might … yeah it does, it matches the pic of the benq tray ............... i might have to sell my xbox so seeing what drive it is

why?

Original Poster

im not gonna mod it ........ but it will help it sell better with the exact drive

Original Poster

Xb0xGuru;3979995

why?

benq drive xbox's sell for more than the others :thinking:

Banned

Xb0xGuru;3979995

why?

+1

faevilangel;3979997

im not gonna mod it ........ but it will help it sell better with the … im not gonna mod it ........ but it will help it sell better with the exact drive

Again, given the fact that all drives are flashable (and the benq is actually a worse drive than the lite-on), you might be better not to specify

Are you getting another xbox? I thought you loved your CoD games

Original Poster

not for a while ........ something has happened meaning i may have to sell my xbox, my pc, everything :cry:

if i had a choice, i wouldn't sell in a million years :cry:

if anyone is a lawyer or is good with fighting a local HA then pm me, need some advice .......

Banned

Xb0xGuru;3980012

Again, given the fact that all drives are flashable (and the benq is … Again, given the fact that all drives are flashable (and the benq is actually a worse drive than the lite-on), you might be better not to specify

most peopl seem to ask these days when selling via ebay n that...pays to know before hand:thumbsup:

casparwhite;3980118

most peopl seem to ask these days when selling via ebay n that...pays to … most peopl seem to ask these days when selling via ebay n that...pays to know before hand:thumbsup:

In which case you'd be hoping you have a lite-on!

is there pics so i can see which one i have please

Liteon has yellow wires benq has white. You do need a torch as I thought mine was a benq until I had a good light.
    Benqhttp://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp341/imaxst/benq.jpgLite-Onhttp://i426.photobucket.com/albums/pp341/imaxst/liteon.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions