Groups

Does this book cover "FIND HER" represent a scene from the actual novel?

I have recently read this novel &I was wondering if the girl on the front cover with her hands tied behind her, Is suppose to represent the main character "Flora"? What i can remember is that her hands were tied infront of her?Or am I mistaken?.

Please if anybody has read this novel would kindly like to clarify this matter for me.
    P.S fellow member "fanpages" has kindly uploaded a picture of the book cover for me. Please see below in the comments.

5 Comments

farha786

I shall upload a photo of the book cover later on as I am not able to … I shall upload a photo of the book cover later on as I am not able to upload a photo from my mobile

The content of "The Sunday Times" puzzles pages have declined recently, it seems...

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BDKyB8kKL.jpg

^ There she is.

Original Poster

Suger !! I can't even upload a photo.The novel is "FIND HER" by Lisa Gardner(The blue cover with a girl on it) For those of you who have read it will know what i am talking about.

Original Poster

Thank you fanpages that is the one!!!

I wouldn't worry about it, either way she is tied up and not going anywhere fast.

Original Poster

t3rm3y

I wouldn't worry about it, either way she is tied up and not going … I wouldn't worry about it, either way she is tied up and not going anywhere fast.

​You will be surprised she didn't stay there for long!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. parquet floor sanded57
      2. Decent hoover66
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…22
      4. Parcel Hero weight adjustment22

See more discussions