Does this happen to anyone else?

I see a number almost every day of my life.

For example, #212. This number will pop up at random

At times looking at the clock, or getting back some change at a store, or price of an item, or a car number, or waiting for a bus, or a shop number etc etc etc

Just that the number is never intentionally tried to be searched It just appears.

17 Comments

Yeap 212! All the time 2:12 on the clock, I went out with a copper who's number was 212 then I was given housing when the no. was 212.

It appears so frequently with me

and now you put it up!

666....wait a minute

Mine used to be 213

omg the humber 23 2+1+2 = 23 omg 23 23 23 its every were

yep i do believe in that i have been at the checkout and its there then i make a call on my mobile and my credit flashes up as the same number! alot of things dont know why this happens but must be something!

12:34 for me!

my husband laughs at me but things happen to me in twos. i see or hear a thing or person, its very random, and its too much of a coincedence that it happens for the second time, not happened for a while right enough, he laughs when it happens. but when it does, spooky

Mines not numbers but I will suddenly think of someone Ive not seen for ages, or even since school 17 years ago and I will suddenly bump into them, the best was in Malta I had a sudden thought of someone not seen for 10 years or so, then bump into them that night in a bar!

Although saying that I will wake up often at 3.23am for the loo. (thats just old age bladder though.)

craig guy;6029770

my husband laughs at me but things happen to me in twos. i see or hear a … my husband laughs at me but things happen to me in twos. i see or hear a thing or person, its very random, and its too much of a coincedence that it happens for the second time, not happened for a while right enough, he laughs when it happens. but when it does, spooky

omg mine goes in three,s!

The Nines is a great movie dont know if it made it to dvd here, it might be a little "out there" for you guys but I thought it was amazing, numbers are a small factor in it, its also about synchronicity and becoming more aware.

Original Poster

well mine isnt 212

but its 238

Seriously guys?

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ias

As soon as you start noticing the pattern it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

kylejohns;6029660

omg the humber 23 2+1+2 = 23 omg 23 23 23 its every were

uhm...

2 + 1 + 2 = 5 :roll:

Serj;6029921

Seriously guys?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_biasAs soon as … Seriously guys?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_biasAs soon as you start noticing the pattern it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.:D

Shh, don't spoil it!

On a similar note, I seem to be seeing Honda FR-V's everywhere but I'm sure they weren't there before..:whistling:

John

t0mm;6030096

uhm...2 + 1 + 2 = 5 :roll:

No, definitely 23 :lol: ;-)

you should watch "knowing", let us know when the world is going to end!!

Whenever i seem to look at the clock it seems to say 12:12, or 11:11, 15:15 etc. etc.

But i agree about the whole confirmation bias thing
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77
    3. Xbox One X - (News, updates, etc)3381
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213601

See more discussions