Does this look genuine

Posted 18th May
I have applied for car finance and the finance company wants to see my previous wage slips and I can only find two and they want the last three so I asked a website to issue me another copy of my last months payslip and this is what they sent me

am I ok to send this as my employer said it can take up to three weeks for another copy sent to me because of how busy admin are at the minute but I want to send it today. I don't want to be getting into any trouble you see
Community Updates
Ask
13 Comments
Does it look like your others (eg the colour & layout)? Perhaps post them for comparison, it looks like the one you've 'duplicated' is the first one of the tax year, but it looks like it is a Month One emergency tax code - which is unlikely for someone who was employed by the same employer in the previous tax year - but to be honest I doubt most people would notice it. Do you normally get paid in the middle of the month?
Edited by: "IamMT" 18th May
IamMT18/05/2020 17:48

Does it look like your others (eg the colour & layout)? Perhaps post them …Does it look like your others (eg the colour & layout)? Perhaps post them for comparison, it looks like the one you've 'duplicated' is the first one of the tax year, but it looks like it is a Month One emergency tax code - which is unlikely for someone who was employed by the same employer in the previous tax year - but to be honest I doubt most people would notice it. Do you normally get paid in the middle of the month?

Yes normally paid middle of month and it looks like my others apart from the previous earnings ect because this is like you said this is the first one as new tax year started last month

That's not emergency tax code is it?
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 18th May
efc_4ever18/05/2020 17:50

Yes normally paid middle of month and it looks like my others apart from …Yes normally paid middle of month and it looks like my others apart from the previous earnings ect because this is like you said this is the first one as new tax year started last month

so the other two are older than the one you've lost or have you just got another one for May (as it is the middle of the month)?

I might suggest you give them the two real ones & your P60 (which you'll have been sent recently) and wait for them to query it - if at all, rather than make your own.
Looks like a payslip to me, if they changed format that shouldn’t be an issue. I wouldn’t be putting my wage slip in the tinternet though for anyone to see.
IamMT18/05/2020 17:53

so the other two are older than the one you've lost or have you just got …so the other two are older than the one you've lost or have you just got another one for May (as it is the middle of the month)?I might suggest you give them the two real ones & your P60 (which you'll have been sent recently) and wait for them to query it - if at all, rather than make your own.

Ye the other two are the older payslips and this is my last payslip that I had to duplicate
thats Goodison Park for ya
kevlfc18/05/2020 17:55

thats Goodison Park for ya

Bramley Moore docks buddy

The mighty usmanov arena
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 18th May
eslick18/05/2020 17:54

Looks like a payslip to me, if they changed format that shouldn’t be an i …Looks like a payslip to me, if they changed format that shouldn’t be an issue. I wouldn’t be putting my wage slip in the tinternet though for anyone to see.

Your right I deleted it
"That's not emergency tax code is it?" - no my mistake - that means you are claiming your spouse's tax allowance as they are not earning much.
I'd be more worried about how tiny an amount is going in to a pension rather than buying a new car myself.
cdm2218/05/2020 17:57

I'd be more worried about how tiny an amount is going in to a pension …I'd be more worried about how tiny an amount is going in to a pension rather than buying a new car myself.

I pay a tenner a month in and work pay some in . I think I'll bump it up at some point but it's trickling along

More available for my car then . A bit of fun while I can. Not that old yet
cdm2218/05/2020 17:57

I'd be more worried about how tiny an amount is going in to a pension …I'd be more worried about how tiny an amount is going in to a pension rather than buying a new car myself.

muppet
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions