Does this mean my Hermes parcel is being returned back to me?

Found 10th Jan
I placed an order with Zalando and have requested a return, I’ve put the label on the box and left it at a local shop for collection. Hermes collected the parcel and now it says to be returned. Is this to me or to Zalando, I’m assuming me but no reason stated.
2874859-QGWj5.jpg

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

I had the same message from Hermes about a return to Amazon. It means they are returning your parcel to the retailer not to you.

I had same issue. While going through with Parcal2go and myhermes. Turns out there was 2 different tracking numbers on each site. Was showing me the wrong person or wrong info on one site.

Original Poster

WhiteNoiseMaker17 m ago

I had the same message from Hermes about a return to Amazon. It means they …I had the same message from Hermes about a return to Amazon. It means they are returning your parcel to the retailer not to you.

Ok thanks, I thought something was up with the parcel and it was coming back to me. They should re word it for numptys like me. They collected it on the 2nd January. Been 12 days so far since I dropped it off. Don’t know how long it will take to reach Zalando then I have to wait 3-5 days for a refund

I called them to ask what the hell was going on. I’m sure many others would have raised the same question too. The wording of their tracking status page is awful and really needs updating.

Is it perhaps that the postage for the return is being paid by the retailer and therefore the information on screen is aimed at them, and their parcel is indeed being returned?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions