Groups

does this site earn money?

Hi
    i was just wondering how much money this site generates every month from referrals and the like? any ideas?

oh and if it does, good on the person who set it up its great!

25 Comments

ciaozammer

Hii was just wondering how much money this site generates every month … Hii was just wondering how much money this site generates every month from referrals and the like? any ideas?oh and if it does, good on the person who set it up its great!

the only answer you're going to get from the Admin of this site..and to be frank it's all you can expect coz it's like asking someone you don't know about their salary...is that of course it earns money but you are free to shop without using the links and take your business through the various cashback sites if you so wish....so in a nutshell the revenue generated by HUKD is a private matter....and so it should be.

I think that's a pretty good answer thanks currychops We make enough to take care of costs and to invest in keeping the site up to date and improving it, beyond that I think it's a pretty private question.

Original Poster

thanks for your answers, i dont mean to ask private questions.... or be rude!
    was just wondering, as I like the site very much and am currently studying business at uni, i am using the site and others like it in a project.

ciaozammer

thanks for your answers, i dont mean to ask private questions.... or be … thanks for your answers, i dont mean to ask private questions.... or be rude!was just wondering, as I like the site very much and am currently studying business at uni, i am using the site and others like it in a project.

HUKD as business model ?

edi

HUKD as business model ?

Edi, you really shouldn't believe EVERY stranger that turns up & tells you
    they could make a 'model' out of you!!?!?!?

Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Edi, you really shouldn't believe EVERY stranger that turns up & tells … Edi, you really shouldn't believe EVERY stranger that turns up & tells youthey could make a 'model' out of you!!?!?!?

mmm crash test dummy ?
    :whistling:

I'd hazard a guess its also a full time job behind the scenes, So that requires a full time wage as such.........

Iom-RF

I'd hazard a guess.........

And how much trouble did that get you in last night??!?

Iom-RF

its also a full time job behind the scenes...that requires a full time … its also a full time job behind the scenes...that requires a full time wage as such

Like those paid to the guy that serves your fried chicken or the CEO/MD of a huge multinational making billions??!?!
    Bit of a difference between the 2...I reckon Chops said it best when he beat Admin to the punch in saying it's not really any of our business.

Banned

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

And how much trouble did that get you in last night??!?Like those paid to … And how much trouble did that get you in last night??!?Like those paid to the guy that serves your fried chicken or the CEO/MD of a huge multinational making billions??!?!Bit of a difference between the 2...I reckon Chops said it best when he beat Admin to the punch in saying it's not really any of our business.

so dont be so nosey and stop speculating...

I bet he's fricking loaded :-)

ReflexReact

I bet he's fricking loaded :-)

Hmmm. I bet he does has a reasonable income on the side. Though I presume this site could be hosted on a single dedicated server seeing as it gets a huge amount of hits daily. They're not cheap.

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

I reckon Chops said it best when he beat Admin to the punch in saying … I reckon Chops said it best when he beat Admin to the punch in saying it's not really any of our business.

Oh i'd agree, I mean, Just that nobody should expect Admin to work for nothing, Of course he's making money, But were saving money, Win win situation. :thumbsup:

Dont believe a word admin says. He makes tons from this site!!

He has a large private country house with a swimming pool and several fast cars. He hasnt lifted a finger since he outsourced HUKD to India :-D

Toybhoy

Dont believe a word admin says. He makes tons from this site!!He has a … Dont believe a word admin says. He makes tons from this site!!He has a large private country house with a swimming pool and several fast cars. He hasnt lifted a finger since he outsourced HUKD to India :-D

even if he was then good luck to him, i wish i had thought of it first lol :giggle:

loupomm

even if he was then good luck to him, i wish i had thought of it first … even if he was then good luck to him, i wish i had thought of it first lol :giggle:

Might not agree with every move he's made, but it's his site, his (& others??!? creation) & having an (E-)roof over my head has saved me from a few boring evenings.......oh yeah, & a couple o' quid!!!?!

PS - Yeah Lou...I'm kinda bitter too!!?!?

Admin

I reckon whatever he's earned is his business, and he's entitled to it- I bet when you add up the amount of money this site has save it's members & guests you'd be looking at millions

Admin

I think that's a pretty good answer thanks currychops We make enough … I think that's a pretty good answer thanks currychops We make enough to take care of costs and to invest in keeping the site up to date and improving it, beyond that I think it's a pretty private question.

Hey if deals i find help to keep the site running thats gr8 - i think you lot should get some money for yourselves as it was a gr8 little idea to make this site

You should try doing some advertising on the site so you can get some more revenue for yourselves :-D

dandoc2

You should try doing some advertising on the site so you can get some … You should try doing some advertising on the site so you can get some more revenue for yourselves :-D

If you have read Admin's previous comments on other threads, he has never had, and probably will never have advertising on the site.

And good thing it is too!!

I can't stand ad's!, Ad's would ruin this site!

emmajk42

If you have read Admin's previous comments on other threads, he has never … If you have read Admin's previous comments on other threads, he has never had, and probably will never have advertising on the site.And good thing it is too!!

Something like this gamestation.co.uk/ima…asp

dandoc2

You should try doing some advertising on the site so you can get some … You should try doing some advertising on the site so you can get some more revenue for yourselves :-D

[SIZE="7"]NOOOOOOOOOOOO![/SIZE]

cuzzy

[SIZE="7"]NOOOOOOOOOOOO![/SIZE]

Very selective stuff i mean i know this is a money spinning site and i respect that but i think the creators deserve something extra for all their hard work

Guys if i ever become a millionaire i will give you 50k to keep the site running and help with costs etc

We could always have a whip round! :whistling: :giggle:

cuzzy

We could always have a whip round! :whistling: :giggle:

Being unemployed and spending like nobodies business i could only offer like a pound lol but with 50k members lol even a 10p donation each would come to 5k

dandoc2

Being unemployed and spending like nobodies business i could only offer … Being unemployed and spending like nobodies business i could only offer like a pound lol but with 50k members lol even a 10p donation each would come to 5k

Minus the tax government steals.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX33
      2. What do you feel happy about/grateful for today?53407
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231366
      4. What would be HELL to you?3254

See more discussions