Groups

does this site sell genuine ed hardy stuff.

hi all i am looking for a nice t shirt for my brother for his birthday and i know he likes ed hardy. ive just found this site do any of you know if it is a genuine site or not cheers.

14 Comments

nope its a china scam site

Original Poster

boothy;7600262

nope its a china scam site

how do you know? can you find details on it.EDIT i have just seen that they sell replicas. i thought with the prices it may have been a genuine site with a sale on. nevermind looks like i will be buying from secret sales or brand alley. cheers for your help will leave rep.

greyparrot;7600285

how do you know? can you find details on it.

I can tell by looking at it

poor english

choice of currencies

no proper contact information

do the maths:)

No contact details, avoid.

" Our replicas do not mean poor quality. "

Banned

Are your Edhardy merchandise authentic?Our merchandise are not manufactured by the authentic brand companies, but are made with manufacturing facilities that the origin brand companies utilize, such as the durable materials, professional craftsmanship and custom color way. Our replicas do not mean poor quality. They are made following the standard of original ones, almost tells no different to the original ones. We have an excellent reputation on the Internet for selling Brand merchandise. You are all satisfied with the quality products from us. If you are not sure of our offers, you can place a sample order to check first.

Original Poster

sassie;7600312

Are your Edhardy merchandise authentic?Our merchandise are not … Are your Edhardy merchandise authentic?Our merchandise are not manufactured by the authentic brand companies, but are made with manufacturing facilities that the origin brand companies utilize, such as the durable materials, professional craftsmanship and custom color way. Our replicas do not mean poor quality. They are made following the standard of original ones, almost tells no different to the original ones. We have an excellent reputation on the Internet for selling Brand merchandise. You are all satisfied with the quality products from us. If you are not sure of our offers, you can place a sample order to check first.

yeah just seen all this and edited my replie to boothy cheers anyway.

What to wear for tonight party?

Order bags, free belt for you

The gorgeousl hot tattoo style make you be the focus in a crowd of … The gorgeousl hot tattoo style make you be the focus in a crowd of people.Heart to heart service for you.

lol..

greyparrot;7600412

what about this site? http://www.getthelabel.com/pws/Home.ice

They are allowed on HUKD and it seems they are a sub-division of JD Sports

]http//ww…e=1

Domain name: edhardysaleuk.com

Administrative Contact:
    Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
    Whois Agent ()
    +1.4252740657
    Fax: +1.4259744730
    PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1
    C/O edhardysaleuk.com
    Bellevue, WA 98007
    US

Technical Contact:
    Whois Agent ()
    +1.4252740657
    Fax: +1.4259744730
    C/O edhardysaleuk.com
    Bellevue, WA 98007
    US

Registrant Contact:
    Whois Agent ()

Fax:
    C/O edhardysaleuk.com
    Bellevue, WA 98007
    US

Name Servers:
    dns1.name-services.com
    dns2.name-services.com
    dns3.name-services.com
    dns4.name-services.com
    dns5.name-services.com

Creation date: 03 Dec 2009 07:08:47
    Expiration date: 03 Dec 2010 07:08:00 :thumbsup:

Titchimp;7600295

" Our replicas do not mean poor quality. "

lmao, at least they are honest:thumbsup:

Banned

try tk maxx, 29.99 shirts. although not the ones with the rhinestones on, at least you know you are getting the real deal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3581364
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work22
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2073

See more discussions