Does Three still do decent renewal deals?

Posted 27th Mar
In the last few years some people have been able to get a variety of excellent renewal deals off Three such as 600mins / unlimited texts / unlimited data for £5 per month or unlimited everything for £9 per month. Has anyone been able to get anything close to this with recent renewal deals?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
I’m currently on £20 for 100gb and they offered me 12gb for £16! What a joke. There’s a cashback deal on mobiles.co.uk, it works out &8.50/month for 60gb with Vodafone which I just took out.
Not sure under current pandemic situation but until recently if there wasn't a decent offer within the renewal/upgrade section of the 3 app it was usually best (and certainly easier) to consider combination of taking out a new 3 contract with 3rd party cashback opportunity coupled to optional benefit of priceplan change within 14day cooling off period, whilst considering optionally transferring old number by port out / in.
So say if looking for unlim data & 600mins at around £9-10/m on 12m SIMO, start new £8/m 8GB+unlim mins 12m SIMO via £32+ Topcashback, then arrange priceplan change "allowance-trade" to unlim data + 600mins - assuming you can actually get through to chat during current situation.
Basic MO (when cashback and cost were slightly different) identified at hotukdeals.com/com…017
topcashback.co.uk/3-m…le/
AndyRoyd27/03/2020 14:47

Not sure under current pandemic situation but until recently if there …Not sure under current pandemic situation but until recently if there wasn't a decent offer within the renewal/upgrade section of the 3 app it was usually best (and certainly easier) to consider combination of taking out a new 3 contract with 3rd party cashback opportunity coupled to optional benefit of priceplan change within 14day cooling off period, whilst considering optionally transferring old number by port out / in. So say if looking for unlim data & 600mins at around £9-10/m on 12m SIMO, start new £8/m 8GB+unlim mins 12m SIMO via £32+ Topcashback, then arrange priceplan change "allowance-trade" to unlim data + 600mins - assuming you can actually get through to chat during current situation.Basic MO (when cashback and cost were slightly different) identified at https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/37231017https://www.topcashback.co.uk/3-mobile/

Interesting tactic - something I will definitely consider
Got a text from Three saying we are raising price in may......were Vodafone giving unlimited data three increasing its pay monthly......in the light of corona virus going around.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions