Groups

Does time speed up after midnight !

Banned
    Looked at the clock and it 1:20. Was planning on going bed 12:30 latest and almost an hour has passed. Need to get up at 7

6 Comments

Banned

you looked at the clock at 1:20 but planned on going bed at 12:30 :s

I don't need to be up till Midday, but you are right... It does!!

No. you just miss some of the actuality.

I don't know why you are not used to it but probably this forum is''t the best for psychiatric analysis.

It's raining a lot here.

Banned

yes it does, I sat at the computer at 10 and started playing BF2 reality project, the next thing I know it is 1:30 and the fiancée is whacking me round the head for shouting at people on the microphone.

You may have been abducted by Aliens and had the last 50mins erased from your memory, Check you bum for any signs of a recent rectal probing.

Banned

SPAMDOG;6983847

You may have been abducted by Aliens and had the last 50mins erased from … You may have been abducted by Aliens and had the last 50mins erased from your memory, Check you bum for any signs of a recent rectal probing.

I have two scars at the back of head on identical sides, you can only see it when my hair is shaven. Looks like they picked me up with pinchers :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?612
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1736
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285998
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461

See more discussions