Groups

Does TJ Hughes sell cot bedding instore?

I've had a look online but wondering if they'd have any in the store.
    Thanks!

9 Comments

I have never seen much in tjhughes for cots-they used to sell nursery furniture and pushchairs but my local stores dont have. You could ring your local store to find out?

Original Poster

Thanks for that Louloo... I called my store and they said they used to sell it but not anymore :-(

Oh well!

chocolate_lover;4425711

Thanks for that Louloo... I called my store and they said they used to … Thanks for that Louloo... I called my store and they said they used to sell it but not anymore :-(Oh well!

was it something in particular? or just general?

you could buy from vertbaudet?

hotukdeals.com/ite…ee/

thanks to charliec...i have ordered all the kids sheets..£15 off £20 free delivery?

i have searched all over for good quality stuff and i couldnt belive it but they best stuff i found in the way of sheets was asda worth a look good price as well i think they do online also

Original Poster

This might sound weird but I'm actually after dark brown cot bedding... not necessarily all brown but with enough brown in it to stand out. I don't know if I'm having a boy or girl though so can't buy any pink/brown or blue/brown combinations yet!

I checked Verbaudet but they don't have the colour I want... I can't believe how difficult it is to get it!

Britonsarah, thanks, I'll check out Asda!

chocolate_lover;4426219

This might sound weird but I'm actually after dark brown cot bedding... … This might sound weird but I'm actually after dark brown cot bedding... not necessarily all brown but with enough brown in it to stand out. I don't know if I'm having a boy or girl though so can't buy any pink/brown or blue/brown combinations yet!I checked Verbaudet but they don't have the colour I want... I can't believe how difficult it is to get it!Britonsarah, thanks, I'll check out Asda!

dont you know anyone can make it? sheets are the simplest thing.

Original Poster

Louloo, I don't know many people here cuz I've not lived in the UK for that long, so no I don't :-(
    But the thought did cross my mind though and I just might ask around to find someone.
    Thanks a bunch

Have pmed you
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?11
      2. Buying an iPhone second hand33
      3. Legal advice?68
      4. Mortgage44

See more discussions