Found 2nd Jul 2009
I've noticed a horrible dry patch of hair on the left side of my head, a few inches below my ear. It feels horribly dry and brittle, but it looks alright. Not nice for girlie to feel nasty dry bit of hair, though.

I was wondering, is this sort of thing likely to be caused by me being sloppy with my straighteners and burning my hair, or should I be more careful when I'm brushing my teeth?

17 Comments

Just be more careful lol.

p.s i always wondered are you male or female?

Banned

oi!! you still owe one of us a fiver! cheeky mare!

it'll damamge ya teeth over long term use but not ya hair. youre just sloppy with ya curlers/str8ners

Banned

you ever seen something about Mary? not using special hair gel are you cos that'll dry you right out...

should be more carefull .seen theres something about mary lol

lol nice one h k

I've noticed a horrible dry patch of hair on the left side of my head, a … I've noticed a horrible dry patch of hair on the left side of my head, a few inches below my ear

should I be more careful when I'm brushing my teeth?

Now that's vigorous brushing mayne :lol:

Banned

csamual;5646240

lol nice one h k

*high five*

does that mean i should stop brushing my teeth with shampoo?? :whistling:

Banned

dxx I thought you were a dude.....?

try some emergency serum (don't know what i'm talking about)

something like this: dooyoo.co.uk/hai…77/

Banned

a lying dude! thats what!

banthedrummer;5646266

does that mean i should stop brushing my teeth with shampoo?? :whistling:

Absolutely not.

You carry on or you'll get dandruff on your tongue

http://www.goodmanson.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/03/britney-bald.jpg

I wondered what happened to my hair

i still dont understand girls and hair, and i am a girl, isnt hair suppose to be dry, if it was `wet` it would look greasy?. I'll pass on this one :-D

I heard you are only suppose to straighten your hair once a week if you hair is straight, why not stop straightening it as its already straight, hehehe

Original Poster

Polly_P;5646670

i still dont understand girls and hair, and i am a girl, isnt hair … i still dont understand girls and hair, and i am a girl, isnt hair suppose to be dry, if it was `wet` it would look greasy?. I'll pass on this one :-DI heard you are only suppose to straighten your hair once a week if you hair is straight, why not stop straightening it as its already straight, hehehe

Oh, right. I've been doing mine every day. Oops :oops:

Banned

Polly_P;5646670

i still dont understand girls and hair, and i am a girl, isnt hair … i still dont understand girls and hair, and i am a girl, isnt hair suppose to be dry, if it was `wet` it would look greasy?. I'll pass on this one :-D

Yes but theres a difference between wet/dry and hair feeling excessively dry- frazzled or burnt. The opposite obviously isn't wet hair, but hair that feels nourished and smooth.

Only if you apply it with a razor:w00t:

Always use heat protection when straightening your hair. I have straightened my hair everyday for years now and its not damaged at all.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition68738
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…22
    3. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43

See more discussions