does using argos click n collect on ebay cost the ebayer postage still?

Found 15th Apr 2015
i want to buy a couple things from ebay that are around £1-£1.50 but postage is around the same price but i've noticed on items with argos click n collect on postage is free, what i want to know is will it cost the seller the postage fee still to send it to my local argos or not? so i can try sending them a message and see if they're willing to change the postage on the item

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

I bought from them last week. I used click & collect. No charge.

Yeah the seller still incurs costs

Argos normally pick up the cost of freight from the seller as a ploy to get you in there store and buying something else whilst your there.

pennyfarthing88

Argos normally pick up the cost of freight from the seller as a ploy to … Argos normally pick up the cost of freight from the seller as a ploy to get you in there store and buying something else whilst your there.

Nonsense! As an eBay seller I still have to pay the cost of postage with Argos Click 'n Collect just as I would if I was sending the item to the buyers home address, the only difference is that I address it to their chosen Argos store instead.

I want all my items bought on ebay to be delivered to argos can I do that .?and how
Any answear pls
Thnx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions