Does Virgin V+ box have hdmi?also...

4 replies
Found 20th Jan 2008
whats the chances of a free upgrade do they also increase your monthly bill if you have one? etc..?

4 Comments

Banned

hi yes the box is supposed to be hdmi but u wont see the difference if i was u i would not get a v+ box as your monthly payment will go up and the only way u get out of paying the £75 installation fee is to keep your exsisting box and pay a minimum of £5 extra a month.:

I have 2 v+ boxes and they do have a HDMI socket on the back,but only of any use if you have an HDTV. Also getting a free upgrade is very slim indeeed, they charge £10 a month for each V+ box unless you habe "BOUGHT" the box., then there is no monthly charge for the V+ box

I don't pay anything extra a month on my V+ box. Though you have to have the large tv package to not pay a monthly charge. The only HD channel available at the moment is BBC HD so choice is very limited. The pause, rewind and record tv functions are great though, especially if there is no extra charge for it.

If you have the XL TV package then there is no extra monthly charge for the V+ box, but you will have to pay a £75 installation fee.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition71781
    2. Win Google Pixel 2 or a Google Pixel 2 XL11
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54

See more discussions