Expired

does Vodafone ever get at turn at doing 12 months cash-back?

1 reply
Found 3rd Apr 2006
Hello
There's been some great efforts posting deals on mobiles recently - cheers!
But I need to get a Vodafone and there do not seem to be the same sort of deals there as for other networks like Orange.
I have managed to stay away from mobiles and have even vowed never to own one, but very soon I will have to give in and get one. This means that I am a bit ignorant of deals on mobiles.
So my question is:
do Vodafone ever get a turn at doing these 12 months cash-back contract deals?
If not then I will get the most primitive PAYG phone I can find, just so that I can be reached when I am out and about.
Cheers
snedger

1. Ask
  2. Vodafone
2 Comments

Vodafone 12 month cashback deals are pretty rare.

If you desperately want a vodafone contract because you think you'll use the minutes then get in though with them by phone where they can give you a lower price, but it won't be free.

If you just want it for emergencies and things like that then I'd highly reccomend a PAY-G... to save you a couple of minutes here's a direct link to the vodaphone under £30 pay-g phones section:

:: :: :: CLICK HERE :: :: ::

Original Poster

duckmagicuk2

Vodafone 12 month cashback deals are pretty rare.If you desperately want … Vodafone 12 month cashback deals are pretty rare.If you desperately want a vodafone contract because you think you'll use the minutes then get in though with them by phone where they can give you a lower price, but it won't be free.If you just want it for emergencies and things like that then I'd highly reccomend a PAY-G... to save you a couple of minutes here's a direct link to the vodaphone under £30 pay-g phones section: :: :: :: CLICK HERE :: :: ::

thank you so much for the info!
I really did need a phone tonight - trains were messed up and someone was meeting me at the station - I was 20 mins late with no way to contact!
I shall now choose the smallest, most unobtrusive phone I can find - unless there is some mental PAYG deal on a Samsung D600 or Panasonic VS6!
Cheers
snedger
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do councils provide data when using a Data Collection company?56
    2. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?11
    3. What's this on my neighbours roof?1416
    4. Foo fighters presale code.1615

See more discussions