Does Xbox Keypad and headset work with the PC

Hi, does anybody know if the QWERTY Xbox Keypad with the headset work with the Xbox controller thats connected to the PC?

The cheapest I can find it is £19.99 from gameplay.

shop.gameplay.co.uk/web…asp?productcode=XT1165&title=xbox_360_messenger_kit_(chatpad_and_headset)

Thanks

6 Comments

Banned

I have something called a "keyboard" for my PC. It's great for typing, you should try one out

I have the USB adapter so I can use any XBOX accesory on my PC. I have tried the headset and the keypad and no luck. The controllers do work though.

It might be that I need a special sw, but I thought the keyborad would just work as a normal keyboard but this was not the case for me. Not even for the MSN

Original Poster

DanJackson;5145941

I have something called a "keyboard" for my PC. It's great for typing, … I have something called a "keyboard" for my PC. It's great for typing, you should try one out

Have you tried using the controller and typing at the same time while playing an online game. :roll:

Original Poster

asandino;5145954

I have the USB adapter so I can use any XBOX accesory on my PC. I have … I have the USB adapter so I can use any XBOX accesory on my PC. I have tried the headset and the keypad and no luck. The controllers do work though.It might be that I need a special sw, but I thought the keyborad would just work as a normal keyboard but this was not the case for me. Not even for the MSN

Thanks they might develop some sort of software soon to solve this problem. :thumbsup:

Banned

noddle36;5146049

Have you tried using the controller and typing at the same time while … Have you tried using the controller and typing at the same time while playing an online game. :roll:

Well technically, you can’t use a controller and type at the same time! You’d have to stop “controlling” to type!

What game is it for?

Original Poster

DanJackson;5146082

Well technically, you can’t use a controller and type at the same time! Y … Well technically, you can’t use a controller and type at the same time! You’d have to stop “controlling” to type!What game is it for?

Its for GTA 4 and I use one hand to type on the keybord and use the other hand on the controller to move. So I use the two together and it would be easier to have the two hands on the controller so while typing I can still move and shoot at the same time. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How much would you pay for this chair?911
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2538
    3. Heads Up - LoveFilm By Post Closing On 31st October 2017.1110
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846122

See more discussions