Does Xbox One S games look the same as PS4?

Found 13th Jul
Hi all.

Might seem a bit of a silly question but basically does gameplay in general look very similar on both consoles? I'm talking about the base PS4 or PS4 Slim not the Pro model.

or do games look/run a little bit worse?

Thanks.
Community Updates
AskGamingXbox
5 Comments
From what I've seen online, the base PS4 is better than the base Xbox 1, but by a small or negligible difference. If you only get 1, you are not going to feel like you are having a sub par experience.

The decision should hinge more on the games you want to play etc.
cheese_za4 m ago

From what I've seen online, the base PS4 is better than the base Xbox 1, …From what I've seen online, the base PS4 is better than the base Xbox 1, but by a small or negligible difference. If you only get 1, you are not going to feel like you are having a sub par experience.The decision should hinge more on the games you want to play etc.

Basically I'm mainly a PS4 gamer with a Pro model, however, I didn't mind how games looked on the base model.

I picked up a cheap Xbox One S so that I could play it with my brother as he only has an Xbox. So only multiplayer games will be played on it really as I'm not into any of the exclusives on Xbox (apart from PubG, maybe).

So I was just curious if I'll notice a different from the base PS4 gameplay because I don't mind games not looking as good as the Pro or X but if they run massively worse I may get put off and have to fork out a fair bit more for an X model.
I have had a PS4 Base, PS4 Pro, a Xbox One S and Xbox One X.
For me the base PS4 and the Xbox One S are pretty similar, next the PS4 Pro and by far the best is the Xbox One X. It’s a considerable difference. Also depends what TV you are playing on to notice the difference.
Edited by: "andy186186" 13th Jul
andy18618615 m ago

I have had a PS4 Base, PS4 Pro, a Xbox One S and Xbox One X. For me the …I have had a PS4 Base, PS4 Pro, a Xbox One S and Xbox One X. For me the base PS4 and the Xbox One S are pretty similar, next the PS4 Pro and by far the best is the Xbox One X. It’s a considerable difference. Also depends what TV you are playing on to notice the difference.

I think the X mainly shines on it's exclusives. I think games like Sea of Thieves and Forza look amazing but games that run both on the X and the Pro look similar to a degree, personally anyway
ArcAndPie1 h, 37 m ago

I think the X mainly shines on it's exclusives. I think games like Sea of …I think the X mainly shines on it's exclusives. I think games like Sea of Thieves and Forza look amazing but games that run both on the X and the Pro look similar to a degree, personally anyway

Would love to of seen what God Of War would look like on the X
Edited by: "andy186186" 13th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants