Groups

Does your car have a gender & name?

just wondering or am i the only mad fool around here lol

I have silver sid and my lil mgf is called magoof,both he's of course,i get rather annoyed when hubby refers to them as "shes"

42 Comments

My car is called sally :oops:

Mr Clucky

(name given to it by a friend of my daughter, because of the noise that the indicator makes)

Original Poster

moschino;3154294

My car is called sally :oops:

are you male or female?

had this convo with a friend of mine who is a lesbian,everything she owns is a "she" wonder if theres a connection lol

Beast. lol

I used to have a 3.0 litre Senator called that.

Name sort of stuck to every car I have now, as named by my youngest son!

Yes ................. . female (as very reliable) called Bambi (Bamboo Green Vectra)

& no I'm not a lesbian (although my name is Les !)

i call my car the "bad boy daewoo" ull rarely hear me call it just a daewoo, coz its more than that, 0-60 2minutes, dont mess, saw a milkman on his milkfloat at the lights, he gave it a cheeky rev and i left him for dust, not many cars can do that....and before u mock me....the guy had just finished his duties so he had a light load!

My car's female and called Stacey

Original Poster

snowtiger;3154314

Yes ................. . female (as very reliable) called Bambi (Bamboo … Yes ................. . female (as very reliable) called Bambi (Bamboo Green Vectra)& no I'm not a lesbian (although my name is Les !)

lmfao

Mardyass;3154310

are you male or female?had this convo with a friend of mine who is a … are you male or female?had this convo with a friend of mine who is a lesbian,everything she owns is a "she" wonder if theres a connection lol

Lol i'm female but not a lesbian though alway's referred to my car's as she's, not sure why though :oops:

acecatcher3;3154321

i call my car the "bad boy daewoo" ull rarely hear me call it just a … i call my car the "bad boy daewoo" ull rarely hear me call it just a daewoo, coz its more than that, 0-60 2minutes, dont mess, saw a milkman on his milkfloat at the lights, he gave it a cheeky rev and i left him for dust, not many cars can do that....and before u mock me....the guy had just finished his duties so he had a light load!

That made me :giggle:so much

acecatcher3;3154321

i call my car the "bad boy daewoo" ull rarely hear me call it just a … i call my car the "bad boy daewoo" ull rarely hear me call it just a daewoo, coz its more than that, 0-60 2minutes, dont mess, saw a milkman on his milkfloat at the lights, he gave it a cheeky rev and i left him for dust, not many cars can do that....and before u mock me....the guy had just finished his duties so he had a light load!

lmao @ ace

Banned

You have an MGF!

We have an MG ZT 120 and love it!

Not a Matiz by any chance?

800cc of raw power! lol

I had one, it was awesome!

Banned

I call my car '****ing piece of ****'

ODB_69;3154395

:w00t: That's what i call mine but wasn't sure i would be allowed to say that on here :whistling:

range rover vogue no name or gender.

Banned

greyparrot;3154416

range rover vogue no name or gender.

Are you in cheshire life! x x

DLM;3154422

Are you in cheshire life! x x

not quite godley in hyde

Banned

greyparrot;3154434

not quite godley in hyde

I know it quite well, my friend live's in Mottram x x

My little car (which hubby uses to get to work is a boy) but the big family car is a girl, shes a Fiat called Fifi, all our cars have had names! Thought it was just me, didnt realise anyone else named their cars, I feel quite sane now!

DLM;3154446

I know it quite well, my friend live's in Mottram x x

yes so you will know its not the high life infact the cars costing us a fortune that we havent got but partner doesnt want to part with it.

Banned

greyparrot;3154474

yes so you will know its not the high life infact the cars costing us a … yes so you will know its not the high life infact the cars costing us a fortune that we havent got but partner doesnt want to part with it.

My bf is very tall and can't drive a small car!

Mines called Todlo

Mine's a girl. I thought all cars were female. All vehicles are female aren't they? cars, ships, planes....? :?

I call mine Wally, because i can never find it in huge car parks and it is of great amusement to me when i turn to my wife and say......."where's Wally?"

Banned

ODB_69;3154395

Wow, same name I call mine.....what a coincidence :giggle:

My cars called ORC as thats its number plate

Original Poster

DLM;3154389

You have an MGF!We have an MG ZT 120 and love it!

yeah i love my lil magoof,not so much when its cold mind you but am currently hunting down a hard top for the winter

Original Poster

dandoc2;3154858

My cars called ORC as thats its number plate

i had a car on an irish plate,the first letters of the plate were HUI so he was called hui (huey) lol

Mardyass;3154868

i had a car on an irish plate,the first letters of the plate were HUI so … i had a car on an irish plate,the first letters of the plate were HUI so he was called hui (huey) lol

:thumbsup:

Banned

sancho1983;3154831

I call mine Wally, because i can never find it in huge car parks and it … I call mine Wally, because i can never find it in huge car parks and it is of great amusement to me when i turn to my wife and say......."where's Wally?"

My dad's called Wally!

Banned

Mardyass;3154859

yeah i love my lil magoof,not so much when its cold mind you but am … yeah i love my lil magoof,not so much when its cold mind you but am currently hunting down a hard top for the winter

We go to the local MG owner's club, do you?

I had Morris the Marina, Peggy the Polo and a VW beetle I called the Chicken Chaser many moons ago, now I drive a no name company car just known as The Focus.

Original Poster

DLM;3154917

We go to the local MG owner's club, do you?

nah only had it a few months but am hooked on it:)

I'm male, but I am a lesbian, and my car is transgender but nameless

Banned

Mardyass;3155105

nah only had it a few months but am hooked on it:)

The club's are great.

Here's the link:-

mgownersclub.co.uk/loc…tml

my little panda dynamic is dark blue and called boo boo
    i love my little car....got it new when i passed my test last october

Original Poster

DLM;3155121

The club's are great.Here's the … The club's are great.Here's the link:-http://www.mgownersclub.co.uk/local-mg-meetings.html

thanks for that will have a look,any ideas where i can find a 2nd hand hardtop?

Banned

Mardyass;3155231

thanks for that will have a look,any ideas where i can find a 2nd hand … thanks for that will have a look,any ideas where i can find a 2nd hand hardtop?

We bought ours from a friend!

Try [url]www.ebay.co.uk[/url] etc...

My car is a she but i don't have a name for her its just my baby.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764292
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31152
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846196
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917264

See more discussions