Banned
    ............................. your username on here, now be honest please

94 Comments

Yup, sat next to me....ALWAYS!!

of course, i need both hands to type

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;2210317

Yup, sat next to me....ALWAYS!!

ermmmmm dont you think thats odd, i would have thought you would be on here when you want company, not when you have company:?

A thread for couples.

Probably not:oops:

Yes and has a good laugh at the best jokes and 'stuff' ( youtube!!) with me.

sassie;2210327

ermmmmm dont you think thats odd, i would have thought you would be on … ermmmmm dont you think thats odd, i would have thought you would be on here when you want company, not when you have company:?

Nah, i like the banter

Aye. Hardly something that would have anyone knocking the door down...

yep, he knows mine............he isnt interested in this place, tends to stay on the Sports forums!

Original Poster Banned

Browni;2210344

If my other half (if i had one) spoke on here like some do and spent as much time on here as some do then i think it would be time to say bye to them

Banned

Browni;2210344

Hello Browni, I've not seen you for a while:-D

Hell, I get more joy from here! :-D

yup, same name, many fora

Well I've told him,though he's probably forgotten:whistling:

no he doesn't

sassie;2210359

If my other half (if i had one) spoke on here like some do and spent as … If my other half (if i had one) spoke on here like some do and spent as much time on here as some do then i think it would be time to say bye to them

i agree, but my OH works shifts, like tonight,.......the kids are on their consoles and there is bob-all on TV.

He once asked me is that ur username on here of course i said yes lol:-D
    does ur other half know urs then sassie?

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;2210390

i agree, but my OH works shifts, like tonight,.......the kids are on … i agree, but my OH works shifts, like tonight,.......the kids are on their consoles and there is bob-all on TV.

sorry bitsey wasnt having a dig at you or anyone, was just curious i other halfs where aware of their partners username

If we had secrets, it would be time to say goodbye.
    Plus the fact i said Always is because he's here pestering me, he's normally watching the one eyed goggle box!

sassie;2210359

If my other half (if i had one) spoke on here like some do and spent as … If my other half (if i had one) spoke on here like some do and spent as much time on here as some do then i think it would be time to say bye to them

Totally agree, some people round here are going to get burnt.

Original Poster Banned

julie 2;2210399

He once asked me is that ur username on here of course i said yes … He once asked me is that ur username on here of course i said yes lol:-Ddoes ur other half know urs then sassie?

Lol - I would have thought my post count answered that one;-)

Banned

I can't be doing with narrowmindedness, can't we have male and female friends without sex:oops:

Yeh my partner does know,occaisonly he posts up,usually cos he wants to ask about something he doesn't know about,like technology issues etc,or he may ask me to type up on his behalf cos he slow typing.

DLM;2210360

Hello Browni, I've not seen you for a while:-D

Haven't you?

:?

Sassie - Aye, know what you mean.

sassie;2210401

sorry bitsey wasnt having a dig at you or anyone, was just curious i … sorry bitsey wasnt having a dig at you or anyone, was just curious i other halfs where aware of their partners username

dont apologise sweet, i know it wasnt a dig!
    I can imagine that there are folk who dont share these things with their partners but I do, I have nothing to hide from him, so him knowing my username & password isnt an issue in the Bitsey household!

DLM;2210431

I can't be doing with narrowmindedness, can't we have male and female … I can't be doing with narrowmindedness, can't we have male and female friends without sex:oops:

oh my partner not keen on it,but it's ok however for him 2 have friends who r females.

Banned

Browni;2210433

Haven't you?:?Sassie - Aye, know what you mean.

:oops:

sassie;2210359

Not wrong, but it's only 'some'!!
    ....... and O/H's are doing something else usually. In my case about 3 feet away on his computer!

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2210431

I can't be doing with narrowmindedness, can't we have male and female … I can't be doing with narrowmindedness, can't we have male and female friends without sex:oops:

who is being narrowminded?:?

DLM;2210431

who mentioned sex? i missed that one! :?

DLM;2210443

:oops:

I sense I'm being flirted with...

Here's a pic of me and the wife :thumbsup:

http://www.browni.com/photography/d/716-1/IMG_0129.JPG

Original Poster Banned

bitseylango;2210462

who mentioned sex? i missed that one! :?

i think dlm is having their own converstaion - lol

DLM;2210431

:?::?:

Original Poster Banned

awwww lovely photo browni, if i remember you have only just got married yeah, congrats x

Banned

Browni;2210465

I sense I'm being flirted with...Here's a pic of me and the wife … I sense I'm being flirted with...Here's a pic of me and the wife :thumbsup:

Honeymoon didn't last long:oops:

Sassie - Yup. Last Saturday... cheers

DLM - It hasn't started yet... booked Dominican for Sept (cheaper than bank hol and should be less kids on hols).

jellybaby22;2210486

gorgeous photo...gorgeous wife!! browni you are a lucky man(im a woman … gorgeous photo...gorgeous wife!! browni you are a lucky man(im a woman by the way...just sayin...not flirting.....)

Thanking you

sassie;2210327

ermmmmm dont you think thats odd, i would have thought you would be on … ermmmmm dont you think thats odd, i would have thought you would be on here when you want company, not when you have company:?

hey thats a bit harsh ;-)

p.s OH does know my username, but don't think she knows my password :-D

Original Poster Banned

DLM;2210480

Honeymoon didn't last long:oops:

if i remember correctly they arent going on a honey moon till later in the year

Original Poster Banned

midlandscomics;2210500

hey thats a bit harsh ;-)

oooops sorry, i didnt mean to cause offence:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions