Groups

Does your rep affect the amount of heat that gets added to a deal when you rate it?

Banned
    Just added heat to a few things and noticed they went up 6%, Im wondering if this number varies depending on your reputation or any other factors

(% = degrees, couldnt find option for symbol on keyboard lol)

41 Comments

Yes I believe the higher your rep the more a deal will go up, I think the max is by 9%

Lots of factors, rep, length of time on forum, how good your previous deals have been etc.

FYI I have full voting power of 9 degrees!!

Me too

Banned

Benjimoron;2977791

Lots of factors, rep, length of time on forum, how good your previous … Lots of factors, rep, length of time on forum, how good your previous deals have been etc.FYI I have full voting power of 9 degrees!!

Wow, your hot :oops:

Yes, the max is 9%. 9 is an odd number (not speaking numerically) really, think 10 would be better - seems tidier

snowtiger;2977788

Yes I believe the higher your rep the more a deal will go up, I think the … Yes I believe the higher your rep the more a deal will go up, I think the max is by 9%

Ooh, I feel all special now. Mine goes up by 9%:-D

Original Poster Banned

lol ok thanks, I just thought it seemed to go up more for me then it has sometimes before

DLM;2977794

Wow, you're hot :oops:

You know it baby!!!

BTW, it's degrees, not %!

:)going to find a hot deal and test mine

It's a carefully calculated algorithm that is made up of many things, rep is only a small part of it I believe.

hannah19790;2977798

Ooh, I feel all special now. Mine goes up by 9%:-D

Me too :-D

:thinking:5% tut

im only 5%

not hot tonight boohoooooo

Original Poster Banned

Predikuesi;2977795

Yes, the max is 9%. 9 is an odd number (not speaking numerically) really, … Yes, the max is 9%. 9 is an odd number (not speaking numerically) really, think 10 would be better - seems tidier

feedback? lol

karen21101;2977834

:thinking:5% tut

Oh neun, neun, neun!

Original Poster Banned

Benjimoron;2977811

You know it baby!!!BTW, it's degrees, not %!

lol cheers couldnt find thing for that on keyboard tho

Original Poster Banned

karen21101;2977817

:)going to find a hot deal and test mine

lol i think i may have just inspired a whole load of people to go and add heat to deals

Mines go up by 1 degree

salder21;2977869

lol i think i may have just inspired a whole load of people to go and add … lol i think i may have just inspired a whole load of people to go and add heat to deals

Rename : BlazingUKDeals.com

mine goes up to 9 degrees sometimes but then other times it goes up by 8

Banned

7 degrees for me

9° here!!!

Original Poster Banned

ilovepink;2977877

mine goes up to 9 degrees sometimes but then other times it goes up by 8 … mine goes up to 9 degrees sometimes but then other times it goes up by 8

I keep seeing that avvy and thinking prissy is back!! :? :cry:

Banned

Benjimoron;2977811

You know it baby!!!BTW, it's degrees, not %!

Ok :roll:

salder21;2977901

I keep seeing that avvy and thinking prissy is back!! :? :cry:

Ah sorry babes x x x:p:oops::friends:

Mine used to be 9 degrees but i fink my infractions degraded me

ilovepink;2977938

Ah sorry babes x x x:p:oops::friends:

any baby news love?? i havent been round much ive probably missed all the fun!

ilovepink;2977877

mine goes up to 9 degrees sometimes but then other times it goes up by 8 … mine goes up to 9 degrees sometimes but then other times it goes up by 8

I think that's cos someone votes in the time between you loading the page and you voting

foxymissroxy;2977974

any baby news love?? i havent been round much ive probably missed all the … any baby news love?? i havent been round much ive probably missed all the fun!

no still there lol

yep, dont vote a mods deal cold even if you have a good reason and write it in the thread. You WILL get your voting power reset to ZERO!

(personal experience)

http://www.jellymuffin.com/images/funny_pictures/images/103.gif

The site mods and admin act like kids sometimes, but there you go..

rep for me babe, rep for you, rep for me cos i want you too ...

DudeyGeeza;2978982

yep, dont vote a mods deal cold even if you have a good reason and write … yep, dont vote a mods deal cold even if you have a good reason and write it in the thread. You WILL get your voting power reset to ZERO!(personal experience)The site mods and admin act like kids sometimes, but there you go..

oh i will be careful .......doh !

hotukdeals.com/ite…ne/
    There are several factors which dictate the impact your vote will have, as explained by Admin below:

admin: The voting rep is based on the temperature of deals you have … admin: The voting rep is based on the temperature of deals you have submitted, the time registered, number of posts, and forum rep. The first is by far the largest and the other factors are there to balance it out and give some voting rep to people who spend their time helping others etc in the forum.

Reputation isn't that important. Get a hot deal or two and your voting power will go up to 9, which is the max.

here here!

oh i didnnt know that

flamin heck, mine goes up 9degrees as well, beta take a cold shower, pcnutta you hottie, me totti.:thumbsup:

Banned

ahem .... how is everything ..

I'm not sure how it all works, as i've got a low post count, and when I was on two "orange circles", I was already getting 9 degrees.

sits69;3138442

I'm not sure how it all works, as i've got a low post count, and when I … I'm not sure how it all works, as i've got a low post count, and when I was on two "orange circles", I was already getting 9 degrees.

Your post count and Rep(Orange and red circles) are not that important when it comes to voting power. Posting Hot deals(Which you do) will boost you to 9 degrees quickly.

I remember a member who had a voting power of 9 degrees from the one deal she posted, and a minute amount of posts(andreahh24).

thesaint;3138473

Your post count and Rep(Orange and red circles) are not that important … Your post count and Rep(Orange and red circles) are not that important when it comes to voting power. Posting Hot deals(Which you do) will boost you to 9 degrees quickly.I remember a member who had a voting power of 9 degrees from the one deal she posted, and a minute amount of posts(andreahh24).

Ahhhh.... OK.... A friend of mine and I were always baffled by what dictates your voting power. I just thought i'd throw my two pence in as a "non-mega-rep-history-red-circle" poster.

I never knew that 9 degrees was the limit. At least this thread has put to bed my futile hopes of having God-like 60-degree voting power! :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213632
      2. First 2 lucky people.77
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1223
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831532

See more discussions