Groups
    EXPIRED

Doesnt anyone in albert square have a washing machine???

I mean,they all use the launderette,mostly for service washes too-are they living in the dark ages?

is the east end really that deprived?

13 Comments

i know i always say this, they always have money to eat in the cafe everyday and are in the pub every night!!! wish i had the cash to do this (in a recession too)

also when ian and jane are at work/pub who looks after the kids now pauline is dead?!?!?

makes me laugh they always go out for a meal to the argi bajee (sp?) or that posh place round the corner if they do leave the square they go to spain or brazil lol

I've been wondering this myself. I can't name 1 person who has a washing machine! What about the ones who are seemingly poo,r but buy their breakfast/lunch/dinner in Ian's cafe :w00t:

they never do a big shop either they always get bits from the mini mart

Doesnt anyone in albert square have a washing machine???

No.

Only 3 of em own a car despite Albert Square being rammed with em.

Since Arthur Fowler died, not ever a carrot has come from that allotment.

And no one has any acting talent apart from Dot. Oh, and Wellard . . .

oh and that market has to be the most useless smallest market in the history of markets!!!!

You lot do realise it's not real...?

mbgringo;5373295

No.Only 3 of em own a car despite Albert Square being rammed with … No.Only 3 of em own a car despite Albert Square being rammed with em.Since Arthur Fowler died, not ever a carrot has come from that allotment.And no one has any acting talent apart from Dot. Oh, and Wellard . . .

i always wondered where all the cars come from lol

also bradley and max are never at bloomin work bradley when he first got with stacey was either on half a day day off or come all the way home for his lunch or not in till later lol he would of been sacked by now!

Nooooo

They're all also West Ham fans when in reality 99% of people in East London support Man Utd

Millwalllllllll

Lol

strike;5373412

Millwalllllllll Lol

Wrong side of the water

RedIron;5373430

Wrong side of the water

i know that

I have only used a launderette once when I had just moved house and was waiting a couple of days for a new washing machine.

The dryer was excellent and although the fag ash Lil manageress (she smoked outside in the doorway) was very helpful, I didnt feel comfortable as the other people in there were odd looking men with too short a trouser leg and ill fitting footwear.

It was expensive unless you brought your own powder with you.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2121025
      2. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1729
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767478
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193

See more discussions