Found 17th Oct 2009
my dog has started biting and scratching at his tail making it raw.he has been dewormed about 2 months ago.anyone have any idea what is wrong with him thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

How about flea treatments? Best take him to the vet in case he's picked up a mite.

My dog has a flea allergy and that is what he does when he gets bitten

**** gland ?.
oaktreevet.co.uk/Pag…htm

Sorry swear filter wont let me post the answer .Just think of another word for "bottom gland" and google it,Starts with A and ends in al

Tony is right........you will need to take him to the vets so they can clear it out, but stand well back when they do....and hold your nose, it aint pleasant!

I had my dog at vets this week due to her constantly scratching and panting. Vet told me that due to weather turning colder now central heating getting switched on plus dogs coat is thickening out - these factors are what was making my dog scratch and pant - adjusting.

Every case is different though and yes get ur dog down to vet asap

hellfire;6604978

My dog has a flea allergy and that is what he does when he gets bitten

my gsd also had an allergy to fleas we had to use frontline to get it under control we also used to spray infected area with teatree oil

ttwcd;6605095

my gsd also had an allergy to fleas we had to use frontline to get it … my gsd also had an allergy to fleas we had to use frontline to get it under control we also used to spray infected area with teatree oil

Yeah we use frontline, but lavander not tea tree for us

never tried lavender

It helps with the itching and helps it heal quicker. Can be less harsh than tea tree, and smells nicer;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.3050
    2. Switch from BT to BT same property different person511
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London34
    4. Is this expensive?1018

See more discussions