1. Tes Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

dog crates

i need a really big dog crate , found this website ,ukdogcrate.co.uk/

has anyone heard or used them or can recoment a place that sells them , thanks

5 Comments

I got a second hand one off ebay as the sturdy ones were really expensive. Even though my dog is small ( but long) he was able to get out of the flimsy ones.
    Look for collection ones to save some money.

Original Poster

wookiemummy;7769148

I got a second hand one off ebay as the sturdy ones were really … I got a second hand one off ebay as the sturdy ones were really expensive. Even though my dog is small ( but long) he was able to get out of the flimsy ones. Look for collection ones to save some money.

thanks , the company i listed seem really cheap but there email is in spain :whistling:

ebay is great for ordering from got mine from there.......delivered the next day too!!

Original Poster

wookiemummy;7769148

I got a second hand one off ebay as the sturdy ones were really … I got a second hand one off ebay as the sturdy ones were really expensive. Even though my dog is small ( but long) he was able to get out of the flimsy ones. Look for collection ones to save some money.

Floravada;7769332

ebay is great for ordering from got mine from there.......delivered the … ebay is great for ordering from got mine from there.......delivered the next day too!!

rep left , thanks for your help , spoted a big one on flea bay :thumbsup:

yeah i got mine from flea bay, and its still going strong after 2 years of a mad beagle!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Decent hoover66
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)46
      3. Job Centre sending text to confirm appointment66
      4. Iptv814

See more discussions