Groups

Dog Deaths Nottinghamshire Area

Woodland alert after dog deaths
    Warning signs have been put up in Nottinghamshire woodland after at least three dogs died and five others were taken ill.

I have only just seen this news report (a week old now), but know there are a lot of dog owners on the forum.
    Please inform any dog owners in the area. It MAY save suffering or possibly more

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

7 Comments

Original Poster

harlzter;6504946

any connection with this I … any connection with this I wonder?http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/staffordshire/8293898.stm

Been away googling looking for a river map.
    You may have a point. The River Trent does go through Nottinghamshire. Dont know which way it flows though.
    maps-of-britain.co.uk/map…htm

I'd say it may be linked...but has there been a cause of death issued?

The River Trent does go through Nottinghamshire. Dont know which way it … The River Trent does go through Nottinghamshire. Dont know which way it flows though.

Towards the coast:whistling::giggle:

Original Poster

cis_groupie;6505301

Towards the coast:whistling::giggle:

Thanks for that :-D

Just found this link
    dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

I dont live in the area so cant give any more specifics than you might find via searching. Just might be an idea to mention to any people you know who do live in the area :thumbsup:

My sister just emailed me with this link as she knows I take my dog to these woods, will stay away until all clear
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?56
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions