Dog deworming meds

Posted 24th Jun 2020
Hi all.

What's the best deworming meds for puppies? Picking ours up tomorrow and panacur has been used by the breeder. Is this the best to get?

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I get mine from vets for pets and pay for the entire year. They use droncit , never had an issue in 6 years
ndyanem24/06/2020 21:09

I get mine from vets for pets and pay for the entire year. They use …I get mine from vets for pets and pay for the entire year. They use droncit , never had an issue in 6 years

That's really helpful, thanks. We've just registered with them.
I have the vaccine for life with them and pay upfront yearly for his flee and worm medication which I collect every 3 months. Really handy and they text to remind you when to apply treatments
My dog recently had puppies I bought the panacur for them but was very messy and they all hated it
Drontal is good and if you order it online works out about a £1 every three months
8ndy26/06/2020 09:12

Drontal is good and if you order it online works out about a £1 every …Drontal is good and if you order it online works out about a £1 every three months

Agree with Drontal, very cheap for a good product. Used it for years and none of my dogs have had worms.
Post a comment
@
    Text