Found 27th Mar 2010
How much do you pay?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments

£65.00 for a Russian Terrier weighing 7 stone twice a year, that includes nail clipping.

Whys this expired?

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8225209

Whys this expired?

Doughnuts are us are playing games again, I assume :roll:

Original Poster Banned

Nitro111;8225206

£65.00 for a Russian Terrier weighing 7 stone twice a year, that … £65.00 for a Russian Terrier weighing 7 stone twice a year, that includes nail clipping.

Where do you get the dog groomed?

DLM;8225219

Where do you get the dog groomed?

Barkers in Nutfield, barkersgrooming.com/ Highly recommended, but not if you live miles away!

I brush my dog myself... so nothing

Original Poster Banned

Nitro111;8225268

Barkers in Nutfield, http://www.barkersgrooming.com/ Highly recommended, … Barkers in Nutfield, http://www.barkersgrooming.com/ Highly recommended, but not if you live miles away!

I am not sure if you could get here:-

petsathome.com/web…551

They do grooming and I was quoted today at the one near me £26 for the works on a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.

Original Poster Banned

DAMNOME;8225296

I brush my dog myself... so nothing

Do you clip their nails as well?

DLM;8225326

Do you clip their nails as well?

I do

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8225334

I do

I am not sure if Pets at Home are reasonably priced.

I will ask my step-mum tomorrow.

£26 is not actually a bad price. Do you keep the feathers and everything or do you have it all taken off?
CKCS, it's the ears that are the biggest problem, and you should get this cut quite short, and keep on top of it whilst the new hair is growing longer.

Original Poster Banned

Lulu'sMammy;8225357

£26 is not actually a bad price. Do you keep the feathers and everything … £26 is not actually a bad price. Do you keep the feathers and everything or do you have it all taken off? CKCS, it's the ears that are the biggest problem, and you should get this cut quite short, and keep on top of it whilst the new hair is growing longer.

He is not my dog but he seems to come back quite short.

I will ask my step-mum tomorrow how much she normally pays.

DLM i thought you said you couldnt have a dog as you had allergys???

Original Poster Banned

I think she takes him to this guy:-

barkingbarbers.co.uk/ind…tml

He is nice and used to be mobile.

Original Poster Banned

greyparrot;8225372

DLM i thought you said you couldnt have a dog as you had allergys???

I can't, he is my step-mum's.

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8225390

Can't you trim it yourself

He is nothing to do with me.

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8225407

oops didn't see you were on about a dog

You have a filthy mind :roll:

Original Poster Banned

whatsThePoint;8225450

I thought you meant the garden hedge..now who has the filthy mind … I thought you meant the garden hedge..now who has the filthy mind :whistling:

I bet :whistling:

not going to be so self indulgent and start my own thread so apologies to dlm but my cold heartedness has kinda been thawed jut a touch for a day or 2 anyway as my dog of 17 years ben had to be put down yesterday, so heres a little pic,

[http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll55/ants97/DSC00150.jpg

again apologies dlm but there was dog in the title so closeish enough.

I used to cut my own dogs coat as she wouldn't let anybody else do it :roll:
Ants really sorry to hear about your dog :-(

Ants97 so sorry to hear about your dog

We are spending our last day today with "bitsey" its heartbreaking but she has had a good life.

Original Poster Banned

ants97;8225880

not going to be so self indulgent and start my own thread so apologies to … not going to be so self indulgent and start my own thread so apologies to dlm but my cold heartedness has kinda been thawed jut a touch for a day or 2 anyway as my dog of 17 years ben had to be put down yesterday, so heres a little pic,again apologies dlm but there was dog in the title so closeish enough.

Sorry to hear about your dog.

This site would be dead with no threads.

ants97;8225880

not going to be so self indulgent and start my own thread so apologies to … not going to be so self indulgent and start my own thread so apologies to dlm but my cold heartedness has kinda been thawed jut a touch for a day or 2 anyway as my dog of 17 years ben had to be put down yesterday, so heres a little pic,[again apologies dlm but there was dog in the title so closeish enough.

bitseylango;8226026

Ants97 so sorry to hear about your dogWe are spending our last day today … Ants97 so sorry to hear about your dogWe are spending our last day today with "bitsey" its heartbreaking but she has had a good life.

it seems I have antsitus so excuse the mush but my heartfelt condolences to you ants

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/26508/thumbs/s-CHIMP-HUG-large.jpg

and bits, you know

http://www.boomspeed.com/1631951/hugs05.jpg

Banned

I was gonna come in and make a sarcastic comment about DLM's inability to produce misk-leading thread topics, but then I read Ants post and felt sad Poor doggy.

aww, thats such a shame

cheers guys thanks for that much it's appreciated and sorry to hear about that bitsey. It really is gutting.

(Don't worry vb1 normal sarky service will be resumed in a day or 2 lol)

£15

This old bloke who judges dog shows cuts it for us.

Original Poster Banned

Ungreat;8226403

£15This old bloke who judges dog shows cuts it for us.

Great price :thumbsup:

ants97;8226382

cheers guys thanks for that much it's appreciated and sorry to hear about … cheers guys thanks for that much it's appreciated and sorry to hear about that bitsey. It really is gutting.(Don't worry vb1 normal sarky service will be resumed in a day or 2 lol)

Sorry to hear the two of you are having tough times with your pets.

I do it myself.

i do our 4 dogs myself

sorry to hear about your dog bitsy and ants97

:friends:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free Cineworld voucher11
    2. Wow apple you really are bad911
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2047
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4721607

See more discussions