Groups
    EXPIRED

Dog insurance, Help please for Life time cover

Hi guys, I have bought a second dog and am looking at the maze of Insurance policies available, we are currently with Pet plan. We are currently paying £33 a month for Covered for Life with unlimited vet fees, basically if our dog has an illness for life, they will pay out unlimited fees every year, for as long as the dog lives,

The second option is also for life up to £4,000 a year, but at £28 pounds a month, £5 pounds cheaper.

I tries M&S, but they do not have our dogs breed Eurasier , listed so will not quote and Im having problems finding similar for life cover, does anyone else have any suggestions please

5 Comments

I had pet insurance with tesco, great cover paid all fees when my dog got cancer and had LOADS of pricey treatment. :thumbsup:

If not ask your vet / local breeder to recommend a company specifically for your breed

Stick with PetPlan, they may be more expensive but they are the best. We had a cat with mouth cancer, they paid for a full course of chem-therapy (£3,500) without any quibbling. Everytime we have needed to claim they have paid without any worry.
    I can't recommend them highly enough.

always best to stick with the lifetime cover too!

Original Poster

Has anyone any experience of pinacle Insurance please?

i use animal friends insurance, i pay £15 a month and get life cover up to £7000 per year
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk22
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions