Groups

Dog Pack Attacks Alligator In Florida

Dog Pack Attacks Alligator In Florida

At times nature can be cruel, but there is also a raw beauty, and even a certain justice manifested within that cruelty.

The alligator, one of the oldest and ultimate predators, normally considered the 'apex predator', can still fall victim to implemented 'team work' strategy, made possible due to the tight knit social structure and 'survival of the pack mentality' bred into the canines.

See the remarkable photograph below courtesy of Nature Magazine.
    Note that the Alpha dog has a muzzle hold on the gator preventing it from breathing, while another dog has a hold on the tail to keep it from thrashing. The third dog attacks the soft underbelly of the gator.

Not for the squeamish

10 Comments

Original Poster

Below

http://i40.tinypic.com/2j1x5w3.jpg

:lol: lovely dogs

love it lmaofoowc

Love it,very funny,Btw saw a documentary where a pack of hyenas killed a lion so anythings possible,

Banned

Bit dramatic?

That aligator is but a baby! :w00t:

Lmfao, i was scrolling down looking through two fingers just incase!!!

How beautiful.. they melt my heart
    animals make our world a nicer place to be x

That's unbelievable...that poor gator...I used to be a huge dog lover until I saw these devestating pics. I can't comprehend why they would brutally murder an innocent gentle creature...I'm positive it was just minding its own business before being randomly attacked...justice must prevail. :x

:giggle:

realfriendlyman;4760613

That's unbelievable...that poor gator...I used to be a huge dog lover … That's unbelievable...that poor gator...I used to be a huge dog lover until I saw these devestating pics. I can't comprehend why they would brutally murder an innocent gentle creature...I'm positive it was just minding its own business before being randomly attacked...justice must prevail. :x:giggle:

Its a toy..... get over it. LOL!

aww man i was reading the op thinking, wow! lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions