Groups

DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER

just wandering if any1 else watches this well I suppose you'd call it a show??

8 Comments

the dog kicks ass

love the dog, but the best thing is the way they always big up the threat of the fugitive, and they always turn out to be ice heads that your granny could capture:w00t:

my favourite was when baby lisa gets her first capture:whistling:

keystone cops or what? slapstick comedy at its best.

the fugitive runs in slow motion

proper student tv this :lol:

solarforce;6425311

love the dog, but the best thing is the way they always big up the threat … love the dog, but the best thing is the way they always big up the threat of the fugitive, and they always turn out to be ice heads that your granny could capture:w00t:my favourite was when baby lisa gets her first capture:whistling:keystone cops or what? slapstick comedy at its best.the fugitive runs in slow motion

is that the one where the fugitive hits her??

Used to watch dog all the time when working nights....

sup brah

Dog is the business.

kelly1987;6425343

is that the one where the fugitive hits her??Used to watch dog all the … is that the one where the fugitive hits her??Used to watch dog all the time when working nights....

its the one where they go to the 20th floor of a block of flats as the fugitive is coming down in the other lift, baby lisa is standing outside and tries to arrest this "REALLY NASTY GUY", turns out to be a weed. he pushs her over and tries to run away, out runs lisa but not the camera man, but she can't and the fugitive can't run for toffee, whilst the chapman family try to enter a lift at the same time and exit the building at the same time and then run like headless chickens.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions