Found 4th Apr 2013
Channel4 10pm

Hahahahaha channel 4 never fails to surprise me
Community Updates
Misc
75 Comments
Banned
http://www.newsbiscuit.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/386-dogging-warden.jpg
If you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise............

Just switched it on, having a bit of a chuckle!
Original Poster
Can imagine someone tuning in not having a clue and thinking it was all about canines.
Banned
eme1i

Can imagine someone tuning in not having a clue and thinking it was all … Can imagine someone tuning in not having a clue and thinking it was all about canines.

http://richardmillett.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/trigger.jpg
Banned

I was driving around the other day and started feeling really horny. So I decided to swing by this well known dogging spot that was close by. There were a few other cars there so I pulled up and joined in.

I had a great time, but I think I failed my driving test.
D_G

I was driving around the other day and started feeling really horny. So I … I was driving around the other day and started feeling really horny. So I decided to swing by this well known dogging spot that was close by. There were a few other cars there so I pulled up and joined in.I had a great time, but I think I failed my driving test.

http://pliki.tawerna.net/2011/07/Ba-Dum-Tshhh.jpg

Edited by: "markq" 4th Apr 2013
The Wife & I tried it once, it wasn't for me...

Didn't say it wasn't for her though oO
Banned
i like doggy
Banned
This programme is making me a bit horny.
Original Poster
D_G

This programme is making me a bit horny.

LOL get involved DG.
Banned
eme1i

LOL get involved DG.

I didn't quite catch the location X)
That washing machine is a bit rusty.

This isn't a euphemism.
Banned
Not so horny now, the state of that thing. Thank god for the dam masks.
Edited by: "D_G" 4th Apr 2013
I'm a bit weirded out by the whole thing, they all seem a bit special.

Are the masks a dogging thing or are they just for this programme? but if that's your sister or colleague you would know it was them even with an owl mask on oO

haritori1 minute ago #17Show comment tools
Tried dogging once, but 20 penises batting the window wasn't doing much for me, next time ill take the wife.

Haritori, good to see you back to your old self after the emotional week you've had.:)
Original Poster
awkward moment for the cameraman
Original Poster
puke puke puke puke
She sounds like a bloke
Original Poster
these people are sOOOOOO fuqin simple..........
Banned
"Tbh there's not much we can do with Terry's cock because its so small" Thank god he's wearing a mask, he just got ripped.
Banned
daturastorm

I'm a bit weirded out by the whole thing, they all seem a bit special.Are … I'm a bit weirded out by the whole thing, they all seem a bit special.Are the masks a dogging thing or are they just for this programme? but if that's your sister or colleague you would know it was them even with an owl mask on oO

http://i.qkme.me/C5K.jpg
Banned
deleted57959

Thank You, takes alot to keep me down,

Definitely a joke relating to this thread in there.
Imagine being out camping going for a night stroll and being confronted by those horrors and I don't mean the masks!
D_G

"Tbh there's not much we can do with Terry's cock because its so small" … "Tbh there's not much we can do with Terry's cock because its so small" Thank god he's wearing a mask, he just got ripped.

Terry's car not his c*ck!
Banned
daturastorm

Terry's car not his c*ck!

car was it X)
So they don't like people watching, they don't like people joining in and they aren't comfortable with strangers, I don't think dogging is for them.

How did they find these people?
Edited by: "stormydat" 4th Apr 2013
I wonder how the cameraman stops himself laughing
Original Poster
DTID!! Looool
Pulled up in a local beauty spot once.Had bought some chips and there was no-where in the front seat to balance the tray,so got in the back and folded the front seat down to use as a table.The car steamed up pretty quick,then we heard some knocking.................oO
I cleared a bit of the window to see this bloke running away,but he ran backwards and fell over this low wall.Got out in a hurry to have a look,and he'd fallen about 20 ft down some steps.Turns out he broke his back

True story
D_G

car was it X)

I heard it as cock as well lol. But the OH said it was his small car! Then they pulled his fella out and started pulling it off. Can't believe i've seen a tommy tank on normal tv. He thought he was so clever, until the large ladies got to grips on new dude. And decided to take his football home then!
Kind of want to go take a look now, see it in person.

Set off some fireworks or something. Watch them scatter in all directions.
inb4 someone misconstrues fireworks.
Ok everyone sit down and relax as I'm about to tell you a joke.

So here I go... Car boot sales are like dogging sites, you always get **** by a stranger in a field.
Tweet by Nan Taylor earlier:

"KFC, how apt. Greasy bone being thrown in a massive bucket."
Also:-

Sharon Marshall ‏@Sharontweet

"The great Maggie Jones was once reading a tabloid on set & asked me what dogging was. Explained. Her reply? In my day we went to the cinema"
underthestairs

Pulled up in a local beauty spot once.Had bought some chips and there was … Pulled up in a local beauty spot once.Had bought some chips and there was no-where in the front seat to balance the tray,so got in the back and folded the front seat down to use as a table.The car steamed up pretty quick,then we heard some knocking.................oOI cleared a bit of the window to see this bloke running away,but he ran backwards and fell over this low wall.Got out in a hurry to have a look,and he'd fallen about 20 ft down some steps.Turns out he broke his back :(True story

Par beach wasn't it?

yeah I remember you now.
splatsplatsplat

Par beach wasn't it? yeah I remember you now.

Hows your back these days
Banned
D_G

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article8561931.ece/ALTERNATES/w460/Dogging-Tales-Masks.png
Can't beat lynx doncha know..
So what are you looking for ?
I'm on the hunt for the furry triangle
Classic

http://i1267.photobucket.com/albums/jj545/daveyboy7474/image_zpsf3c2fd68.jpg
Edited by: "daveyboy7474" 5th Apr 2013
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants